Bsf or him?

It's 8 pm, saisha woke up and went downstairs to order dinner while Sara was still asleep. Kartik was in his room thinking about how to know what's in Sara's mind. He was lost in his thoughts for couple of hours but then he stood up and decided not to think further instead go with whatever happens next. Kartik then went to sara and saisha's room to meet saisha thinking sara would not be there. He knocked at the door but no one replied. He got in without asking as the door was not locked. "Saisha?" Kartik entered inside just to find Sara still asleep on the bed. He kept staring at her from distance for sometime and he then started moving towards her. He sat just next to her and kept admiring her without making any noise.
"Aise hi Princess nhi bolta hu" he murmured to himself. He then started roaming his hand on Sara's hair. He fell in love with her all over again. Sara took kartik's hand in her's and placed it under her head like a pillow thinking it was saisha. "I love you so much. Pata nhi tere bina kya karti" sara was not awake enough to know who was in front of her but she could sense someone roaming their hand on her hair.
Kartik had a huge smile on his face listening to what Sara said. Although he knew Sara was saying it to saisha but he didn't care he just felt butterflies in his stomach listening to Sara's I LOVE YOU. He sat there admiring Sara for few minutes and felt asleep there only. "Sara?" Saisha knocked on the door as kartik had locked the door. Sara suddenly woke up listening to the knock. She was too stunned to speak anything seeing kartik sleep just beside her holding her hands. Sara didn't realize when she got lost watching kartik. "Sara?" Saisha knocked again. Sara came out of her thoughts after that. "Kartik?kartik??" Sara tried waking him up. "Nahi abhi nahi" he turned another side still holding Sara's hand. "Kartikkk!!" Sara tried taking her hand back but kartik's grip was very tight. "Saisha yarr 2min" kartik refused to wake. Sara's heart dropped hearing saisha's name from kartik's mouth. She would have not been shattered if he didn't assume Sara as saisha but now it was too late. Sara pushed him out of the bed. "Ouchhh!!" kartik woke up and looked at Sara. Saisha was knocking on the door and calling Sara's name time and again.
"Saisha 10min main aayegi kya. Naha rahi Hu, darwaza nahi khol sakti" Sara knew kartik was not going anytime soon and also she didn't wanted saisha to think anything wrong about kartik being there so she made an excuse. "Theek hai 30min main aati hu ready hoja" saying this saisha left from there.
Sak: "Ye Kya karr rahe the tum"
Ka: "Kya karr rha tha"
Sara gave him are you serious look.
Sak: "kartik tum yaha kya karr rahe aur yese kyu bethe the"
Ka: "Main toh bass saisha se milne aaya tha phir tu dikhgayi aur-"
Sak: "Toh uske paas jao na mere paas kyu bethe ho"
Ka: "Puri baat nahi sunegi na, waise tujhe kya farak padhta hai main kisi se bhi milu. Don't tell me you're jealous"
Sak: "Haan toh nhi padhta. Main bass bolrahi thi. And jealous? Me? You wish."
Ka: "I do." he said in a very deep voice while still sitting on the floor. "See I'm not going to sugarcoat anything or try to defend my presence here. I did came here to find saisha then I saw you sleeping. And I couldn't stop myself from coming near you neither could I stop my hands from touching that beautiful face of yours. And I was all lost in your beauty. Kya karta main nhi rok paya khudko tere paas aane se" kartik slowly stood up and sat on the bed, beside Sara.
Sara was just trying to process what he just said when kartik cupped her face. "See, yesa nahi hai ki main kisi ko bhi hurt karna chahta Hu ya I'm playing with someone's feeling. Honestly I don't even care. I'm ready to do anything to be around, with you. But trust me I'll never hurt someone who is connected with you. I'm here JUST FOR YOU." kartik said it in a breath not knowing how Sara would react.
Sara didn't speak anything while he was saying his heart out. Her eyes were filled with tears and her heart was pounding fast then ever but she didn't knew if was supposed to take kartik's words positively or negatively. Sara slowly moved her hands up holding kartik's hands that were cupping her face. She closed her eyes trying to understand the situation around her while kartik's eyes were stuck on Sara's face not moving at all.
"Sara, please let me explain. It's not what you think it is please. Sara nahi please nahi" a sudden flashback hit Sara's mind when she closed her eyes. Sara jerked off kartik's hand and and pushed him away. "STAY AWAY FROM ME." Sara stood up on the bed.
"Don't you dare do this shit with me. I know you too well kartik so stop buttering me. I'm very much aware about how these sweet words are not going to change into action. You and your words don't affect me anymore. I don't feel the same for you anymore" Sara's word broke kartik's heart but he controlled his emotions and tried again to convince her.
"Meri baat sunn-" kartik couldn't complete this sentence.
"Nahi sunna mujhe kuch bhi. Aur kya explanation doge? How you felt sleeping with your b-"Sara felt a sudden grip on her waist. Kartik jumped on the bed and pulled sara by her waist while shutting her off putting his fingers on her lips. "Chup ek dam chup. Kaab se samjhane ki koshish karr rha Hu par tu hai ki puri baat sunn hi nahi rahi" kartik was trying his best to not raise his voice. They were some inches apart from each other which made sara forget what she was going to say so she pushed him snd started walking towards the door. Kartik too started walking behind her and turned her around when she was about to open the door. Sara was pressed between kartik's body and the wall. "Why do you always walk off. Tu hi bolti thi na baat karne se hi misunderstandings clear honge." Kartik was an inch away from Sara's face looking straight into her eyes. "Bolti toh main bhaut kuch thi, ye bhi bolti thi I can tolerate everything but not another women between us." Sara said taunting kartik. "Haan I love you bhi bolti thi" kartik leaned towards Sara like he was hugging her and whispered in Sara's ears touching her ear lobes with this cold soft lips. Sara's body felt shiver running down her spine. "Exactly bolti THI, past tense?" Sara too whispered in his ears. "More like future tense?"he sneaked his one hand on her waist while his other hand was still on the wall blocking Sara's way. Although sara didn't accept but deep down her heart she knows how much kartik affects her, kartik's name is enough to make her heart skip a beat and now he was touching her waist and whispering on her ears making her heart pound like anything. She knew she would not be able to resist herself anymore so she pushed him away. "Be in your limit. Put your hands off from me. Future? Ya with my friend less sister- saisha" she said looking straight into his eyes. She remembered him assuming her as saisha which made her mad. "Waise bhi you dream about her only no?" Sara again taunted him.
Ka: "Stop taunting, the only person I dream about is you and you know it."
Sak: "So you are playing with saisha?"
Ka: "No I'm not"
Sak: "You're not with saisha?"
Ka: "Haan abhi aur nahi bhi"
Sak: "Haan bhi aur nahi bhi kya hota. This means you are playing with saisha."
Ka: "Saisha, saisha, saisha. Stop it yaar, kabhi khud ke baare main bhi sochle"
Sak: "Kartik let me make this very clear to you. Saisha means a lot to me. I love her with all my heart. I'll happily sacrifice my life for her toh love toh kya hi hai. I'll never do something that will hurt her."
Ka: " Did you just call me your love?" Kartik smirked.
Sak: "no, I mean like main woh-" she was fumbling. Ka: "It's fine you don't have to explain" he was still smirking. "And about saisha, she knows I'm with her just to get back to my girlfriend but she doesn't know it's you."
"Sara? Are you ready?" Saisha knocked on the door. As Sara was standing against the door she got scared hearing sudden knock. She didn't realize when she placed her hand on kartik's chest and when kartik was holding her in his arms. Sara looked at kartik got lost in him. "Sara?" Saisha again knocked on the door. Sara made kartik leave the room through the balcony as the balcony was connected to kartik's room. Sara quickly opened the door and hugged saisha. "Tu ready nahi hai?" Saisha asked her still hugging. "Mujhe kuch batana hai" sara ignored to what saisha asked and she was about to tell everything about kartik to her. "Nahi phele meri baat sunn le, it's very important" saisha broke the hug and said holding Sara's hands.
"Kartik and I are just acting to be with each other. Woh apne ex ko wapas lane ke liyea ye Saab karr rha hai. I'm really sorry I lied to you but trust me I genuinely love him. I know he still loves his ex but I can't keep lying to you, myself. I really love him with all my heart. The only thing I want right now is him to love me back which is not possible." Saisha confessed her heart out. Sara didn't knew what to speak. She just pulled her in a bone crushing hug as She couldn't stop her tears and she didn't want saisha to see her like that. "I'm very happy for you. And trust me he will definitely fall in love with you. Tu hai hi yesi koi bhi pyaar main padhjayega" sara controlled her trembling voice and left from there without turning back. She ran outside and went inside one room not knowing it was kartik's room. Kartik's door was not locked so she directly bragged in and locked door from inside.
Sara was sobbing really hard. She kept her hands on her mouth so that no one could hear her crying. "Why does this always happens with me. First of all break up with him then not being able to handle it. Phir jab khudko samhalna sikh rahi thi phir se kartik saamne aagaya. His confession which made me think about him again. Aur jab saisha ko Saab batane wali thi she confessed her love for kartik" she was sobbing so hard that she was not being able to breathe properly. Her voice was trembling, her hands were shaking and she was having panic attack.
Kartik came out of the bathroom getting all freshen up not knowing Sara was inside his room. Kartik couldn't believe to what he saw. "Sara?" Kartik called her name and she looked at him. Kartik went near her "Sara, Kya hua? Why are you crying? Are you okay?" He couldn't see her crying like that.
Sara didn't reply him back instead jumped on him and hugged him really tight. She was still sobbing. Kartik was rubbing her back trying to calm her down but nothing was working. "Shaant hoja, sab kuch theek hojayega. Don't cry please" kartik was trying to console her constantly. "Sara look at me, kuch nahi hua hai shaat hoja. Nothing is so important to waste those precious tears of yours, chup hoja" Kartik broke the hug and cupped her face patting her back. Sara slowly stopped crying, he made her drink water and took her in his embrace. They were still sitting on the floor. Kartik picked her up in bridal style and placed her on the bed in lying position. He too sat next to her her hugging her. Sara's head was resting on kartik's chest, her hands were wrapped around his waist. Kartik's head was resting on Sara's head, his one hand was holding her waist from back and his other hand was roaming around her face and hair sometimes.
Sara was not thinking about what saisha said to her anymore. The only thing she was thinking or feeling at that moment was peace. She felt back to home after years. There was a pin drop silence in the room. "Why were you crying?" Kartik broke the silence which made Sara remember everything. She looked up at him without speaking anything. She then stood up on the bed which made kartik stand too. Kartik was standing on the floor while she was staring at him standing on the bed. Kartik felt really strange seeing Sara looking at him like that. Sara used to give him those angry looks but he used to find that spark of love in her eyes even when she was angry but this time it was different. Kartik was not being able to look through her eyes. Sara moved towards kartik and held his collar. "It's you, tum ho problem, why did you come back? I was doing all well and then you came back and again made my life hell. It has always been like this. You always bring problems in my life. Be it when we were dating back then or right now" kartik didn't react anything as he was not being able to understand what was happening. "I don't care what you feel about me. The only thing I know and care about is I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE, in-fact I HATE YOU. Tabse nafrat karti Hu jabse I saw you with that girl" she said without fumbling and looking straight into his eyes.
Kartik's heart ached listening to Sara's word. Not that it's first time Sara said the word "hate" to him but this time it felt genuine. He felt like Sara actually meant each and every words she said to him. Tears started building up in kartik eyes. He still didn't knew how to react or what to say. Kartik didn't see this coming at all. He thought Sara was convinced with what he said to her and was ready to listen to him but what Sara said to him made his heart shatter into pieces.

Hope you liked it.
Drop a comment and let me know your thoughts on this.