34. Intrepid..?

Work of flashbacks.....

________

The food made by him was not that bad "Have a good meal?" he put more foods in your bowl, you enjoy eating whatever he offers and looked at him occasionally, he barely talk and would eat in silence.

You're talkative and try to several times to bring up topics "Mr Jeon, the food you cooked was good but please work harder in the future."

"I'm glad you like it." he began to clean up after eating, it was hard to imagine that rich man willing to wash dishes for his wife.

This season is something, temperature is just good and raining, you watched an entertainment show on the sofa with Miri while Jungkook was busy working in the study room, so there was only Miri accompanying you.

You held little chubby ball in your arms "Miri's let me tell you something.... Mom will learn more things and became stronger, you will cheer for me, ya?"

Although little dog didn't understand, she still whined and wailed, she's sleeping in your arms...

"Oh my kid, you're unwilling to hear me.?" you rubbed her messy fur "Then sleep, one day I will have a baby and I will only care about him."

You wished to be mom and you wanted to raise your kid in the future with Jungkook, you looked at the study room ... anticipating when would he came out, just in case you missed him ... you wanted to wait for him...

You let Miri sleep and limped towards kitchen slowly and warm the glass of milk before you could knocked on the door of the study room "Please come in."

You heard his melodic voice and pushed open the door "Mr Jeon, you must be tired." you recently catch this habit and started to call him formally.

You held the glass of milk "I heated it for you, you can have a drink."

"Why don't you go to bed?" he asked without looking up "I can't fall asleep."

You want someone's company... he glanced up and then focus on the screen again, he didn't intend to distracted by you but you limped behind him and massage his shoulders "Mr Jeon, do you need help with something?"

"Y/n, stop it." probably he was little irritated when he felt his desire raising, to be honest you had never acted this way, suddenly you found him cute and leaned over to kiss on his cheek "I just want to accompany you."

He was being patient, after being teased by you several times, as a man he couldn't resist it anymore.

Just as you were proud of yourself for teasing him, he stretched out his hand and pulled you into his arms and smashed his lips on yours, kissing ruthlessly....

The tip of his tongue pried open your teeth and kiss you intensely.... you were not prepared for kind of attack by him, you grabbed fistful of his collar and bravely pulled him to give lip locking kiss, your hands moving to unbutton his shirt's button slowly, because of your actions he kissed you even more fiercely as if he wanted to swallow you whole.

You accepted this and played along with it, you pulled off his shirt and stroked his muscular bicep, his palm also slipped under your clothes, taking in the sensation of your touch...

You're little excited and nervous at the thought of what's going to happen....

"Y/n..." he suddenly let you go and held your willful hands that was touching him, your eyes fluttered and lips trembling slightly, he noticed that you're not ready?