two

Today is my first day here in Sweden, I'm just going to go around the city today and then have an interview for eurovision.

I just put on a basic outfit and grabbed my stuff and left my hotel room. As I was closing my door someone else that was familiar was also closing their door.

The only thing that came to my head was: EUROPAPA!! EUROPAPA!!

It was Joost Klein!! And god didn't he look good in a casual outfit, cause all the times I saw him, he was always in his dark blue suit.

"Oh hello there!" I said surprised.
"Ola?!" He tried to say hello in portuguese.
"ohhh Hallo!" I said.
"Are you ready for later?" He asked.
"Oh the interview? I guess I am hahaha." I didn't even know what I just said I just knew I was nervous.
"Well where you going now?" He asked.
"I'm just going to walk around the city and explore." I said.
"Me too!" He smiled.
"Wanna go together?" He asked.

WHAT

THE

HECK

Did this man just ask me to come with him to explore the city? I know we just met but like he hella fine!!

"Sure." I smiled.
"Where do you wanna start?" He asked.
"Hm let's find out." I said as we started walking down the hallway.

*

We were passing by this street full of little souvenir shops and of course I needed to buy some souvenirs.

"Hey let's go there." I said.
"Alright." Joost said.

I think this isn't just my mother but she has a magnet addiction, the fridge is literally full of magnets of all over the places.

We get in one of the shops and they have a wall full of magnets, this would be my mom's heaven!

"What do you think of this one?" I said pointing at one of the magnets.
"That one looks nice, but take a look at these socks!" He said showing me some funny socks making me laugh.
"I'm going to wear these to my performance." He said making me laugh even harder.

I picked two magnets and bought them while Joost bought his chicken feet socks, why? I have no idea.

*

We then made our way to the interview, Joost's interview was also today which was cool.

We were literally going to spend the whole day together, I never thought I would get this close to someone like this!

They called us on to the interview place that to be honest I have no idea what the name is, I just know it's full of press.

Everyone said hello as we all sat down.

People started to ask questions and I was next, I was a little nervous I actually don't know why.

"I have a question for Joana." A lady said.
"Yes?" I asked.
"How do you feel about being here, I hear this is your first time in Sweden." She said.
"Well I have been exploring the city today and it's a very interesting city in my opinion and I feel in shock still about being here right now, I never thought in my whole life that I would get to be here." I said making people clap.
"Thank you, and good luck." Said the lady as she sat back down.
"Joana, you have been seen around the city with Joost, anything to say about that?" Some guy asked.
"You don't have to answer that." The lady that had asked me the question before said.
"Why not?" Asked Joost making me nervous.
"I think that something for him to tell." I said smiling.

WHY AM I SMILING!?!?!?!?

We finished the interview and then we all made our way back to the hotel.

And who went with me?

Drum roll please......

Joost Klein

I mean we have our rooms right next to each other so I guess it's normal.

"Well good night I guess." I said as we arrived at our doors.
"Yeah good night." He smiled at me.

As I took a step forward to open my door I feel someone grab my arm and pull me. I looked at their arm and it had a black hoodie on, it was Joost.

He pulled me close to him and placed his hands on my waist while I kind of confused put my hands on his chest. I could feel his heart beating, it was at a fast pace, he's.....nervous?

He leaned his forehead and connected it to mine and took a deep breath. I looked him right in his blue eyes and he looked into mine.

"Am I feeling something here?" He asked whispering.
"What are you feeling?" I asked also whispering.
"I don't know, maybe we aren't meant to be friends." He smiled.

This man is moving FAST like FAST FAST!

But I like it.

"Hm I guess we will see where this goes." I whispered making him smile.

I looked at his lips while he smiled and that is when he leaned in a pressed a firm kiss on my lips.

"Good night Joana." He said before he pulled away and walked into his room.

What just happened?!?