shhh

The next morning I woke up on my bed and I figured Kian must have taken me there after I blacked out

Sh*t I blacked out. I felt so embarrassed 🤦🏽‍♀️
I saw that my door was opened and thought that maybe Lance hadn't come back yet.

But as I walked out the door I saw something the carpet floor damp and smelled of a strong chemical. I gasped as I inhaled the liquid but I caught my breath the next few seconds.
Kian? I called out. No answer
Kian!? I called out again, this time I was getting worried.
I looked around the whole mansion and didn't find him anywhere
I checked the garage and his car was there.
I convinced myself that maybe he went out for a walk or take out the trash just to calm myself down.

I went to the kitchen to get something to eat.
I saw a note on the table.
I'll be back soon. Kian
I sighed in relief. I opened a cupboard and whipped out a bag of granola and took a carton of milk in the fridge and didn't hesitate to fill my bowl to it's highest

I took the bowl and walked down the corridor to the living room and turned the TV on and gently sat on the sofa tryna avoid spilling anything on me. Mission successful.

I changed the channel to the news as I gulped down my breakfast.
Allison Carter the News reporter announced a few boring topics then obviously mine was gonna come up so I waited but nothing.

I sat there a while longer and the show went on and on and nothing about Amari Lazaar came up like at all. I was shocked and wondered.
"My dad is literally one of thee most famous people on the planet. How could they not write a Missing article about me or ask about my whereabouts on the news?"

I shook my head and brushed it off
I went to take to my room after I finished eating and turned the shower on. I took off my clothes and put on a towel before I went into the bathroom. I stuck my hand out into the shower and hopped in. I stood there for a while, head slightly tilted up, water droplets running down my body and lost in thought.

I hummed my favorite song softly to myself as if I was in the presence of a newborn baby who just fell asleep.
I took the shower gel and gently squeezed the bottle as the liquid drew a pattern on the bath sponge. It smelled like strawberry, cinnamon and vanilla. I washed my body still humming my song.
"Bet you like it when I show up in a gown" I mumbled my singing "let my body work it out, slow your grind. Don't tell me to stop bae, just let me on top babe. Baby you want it , yeah?"

I closed my eyes as I gently glided the sponge across my arms in a slow seductive way. Which was something I usually did in the shower. I paused and stood for a moment. I listened carefully thinking I heard something.

I felt a hands on my waist. I froze on the spot.
"Hey baby"
It was Lance's voice.
I quickly turned around and looked at him in disgust.
"What do you want?" I asked bluntly
"Can I not touch my girlfriend anymore?" He asked
"After what you did to me, no" I said
"What did I do?' he asked.
"Hello? I said in an obvious tone"
"Oh, the kidnapping?" He said with a chuckle.
"I just needed some alone time with you" he said as as he pulled me by my waist closer to his body and I realized that we were both butt ass naked in the shower.
"Couldn't you book a hotel or something?" I asked annoyed
"I would've but I didn't. Wanna know why?" He asked.
"Why?" I said
"I didn't want anyone else to hear you scream my name out loud when I'm marking my territory in you" he said with a grin

I tried to push him away but he just held on tight. He kissed me, and I kissed him back. I realized what I was doing and tried to push him away but he wouldn't let go.
"Lan-"
"Shhh" he gently shushed me and looked into my eyes.
He kissed me again but I kinda wanted him to. This time I didn't pull away. Instead I wrapped my arms around his next and hopped on to him wrapping my legs around his waist.
Still in the shower. He placed his hands on my thighs and kissed me so tenderly and next thing I knew I felt something enter my body rapidly and I moaned so loud I'm sure even the birds in a nearby tree all flew away. He gently leaned me on the shower wall and broooo I felt like mhmmm.

Back and forth he went and my moans were only getting louder and louder.
The water droplets ran down our bodies and his veins popping out in me, I could feel them.
I scraped his back as a show of satisfaction and he embraced everything that was on his mind at that moment. I honestly wished it could've lasted a little while longer.
He came and it was flowing
He slipped it out when he was done and my legs were literally drenched in his next generation dripping down to the shower floor.

Both of us were gasping for and tryna maintain our balance. Especially me.