Office romance.

After that emotional love confession, Dev and Vidhi returned back to Indore. As soon as they reached there they took the blessings of Maa Milapini. Both of them thanked the Mother Goddess and surrendered their love at her feet.
Their life started going on again without any pain.
Both of them would come to the office every day, their eyes would meet, they would talk through their eyes, some sweet gestures would be exchanged.
After both of them accepted each other whole heartedly, life started looking even more beautiful.

Although both of them had maintained the old form of professionalism in the office, but while maintaining the dignity of that professionalism, they always managed to steal some lite and romantic moments out of it.

It is easier to give time to each other when there is no work, but it is beautiful to find time for each other even when you are busy with work. Dev and Vidhi were also always in this endeavor. In the hectic schedule the use to exchange coffee with each other, whenever Dev would get enraged due to the office stress, Vidhi managed him to clam down with some sticky smiley notes and even she sometimes would go to his cabin and massage his head that would come as a complete relief to him.

One such was this day, when Dev was in ballistic mode from morning and Vidhi's absences added more fule to it.
Though Dev's dear friend Yogesh was trying to ease him down with his every trik possible but nothing was working.
When asked about Vidhi absence, he was informed that Vidhi would be late today because Kanika had sent her for some important work to their other branch in Indore.

Yogesh: Dev Chill Man! Sab ho jayega.

Dev: Ek kam theekh se nahi ho raha hai. Ye...ye itni sari files pending hai, iss deal ki deadline Ane wali hai and no one is serious about it.

Yogesh: sab ho jayega. Stop being hyper.

Dev: I don't need any explanation, I just need it to get completed.

Yogesh knew that there was no point at arguing with this hyper reacting fellow as it's out of his control to handel him. Its only one girl who could switch off his Hitler mode.

Yogesh: Bro You need Vidhi!

Stating that he just got vanished from his sight and walked towards his cabin when he saw Vidhi just stepping in from the lift.

"Finally!", he mumbled, and looking into her eyes he directed his fingers towards Dev's cabin.

Vidhi already got the idea of the situation seeing all her employees silently busy with their work.

Vidhi: (pov) Vidhi aaj toh Teri Lanka lag gaiee samjho!

She hurriedly kept her belongings on her chair, taking a file in her hand, marched his cabin.

Before knocking the cabin door she narrowly peeked inside and there he sat with extreme wrathfulness. "Save me Maa Milapani", she muttered under her breath, finally knocking the door.

Vidhi: May I come sir?

Dev who finally heard Vidhi's honey-sweet voice, continued his work without looking at her, hummed.

Vidhi Pouted a little and entered the cabin and forwarded the file to him.

Vidhi: Sir ye...ye file hai, vo branch office mein na kuch accounts mein problem aa gaiee thi isiliye Kanika mam ne mujhe waha bheja tha...vo...vo vaha ki accountant na chhuti pe hai.

Vidhi innocently kept her explanation before her grumpy teddy bear who smeed not affected or we can say who pretended not to be affected.

Vidhi: ap...ap ek baar ye file dekh lijiye.

With angry eyes, Dev finally took a glimpse of her and took the file from her hands and started reading.

Vidhi: vo sir mujhe na ...aj thoda jaldi chhuti mil sakti hai kya?

Dev's eyes went tiny, he finally took a proper look at her with a mixture of frown and irritation, moving his eyebrows upwards.

Dev: Miss.Vidhi...ek toh ap pehele he mujhe Bina inform kiye branch office chali gaiee, yaha main office ka kam atka kar aur ab apko chutti bhi chahiye?

She smiled understanding what he meant by 'Kam atkana', keenly trying not to show it upon her face.

Vidhi: sir vo kya hai na mujhe...matalab mere na vo ek...

She cutely closed her eyes trying hard to utter the upcoming word.

Vidhi: Boyfriend hai ...

Opening her eyes she looked at him, witnessing his slowly vanishing frowning lines.

Vidhi: vo...vo jo mere boyfriend hai na sir...vo na thode ghussa hai mujhse...vo maine aaj subh se unse baat nahi ki na isiliye...toh unhe manana tha.

She cutely completed her sentence, getting badly defeated to suppress her blush.

Dev's anger eased down and grin covered his face. He was impressed by her for calling him her boyfriend. Precisely he was more of suprised. The anger in his eyes now got switched with the naughtiness.

Dev: Miss.Vidhi ap apne boyfriend ko manana chahti hai...toh...isme Mera kya fayada? I mean mai mera nuksaan kyu karau apke boyfriend keliye?

Vidhi: sir isme apka bhi toh fyada hoga na.

Dev: vo kaise? Please explain.

Vidhi: vo kya na sir maine aksar dekha hai ki...mere jo boyfriend hai na agar unka mood accha rahe toh apka mood apne ap he automatically accha ho jata hai.

Dev swayed his head like an oscillating pendulum and left his seat while walking to her.

Dev: in that case Miss.Vidhi ap ek kaam kyu nahi karti...apne boyfriend ka mood theekh karne ki bajaye ...

He unexpectedly pulled her towards himself, wrapping his both the hands around her waistline.
She flabbergasted and her eyes went wide.

Vidhi: Dev sir...ye ap kya kar rahe hai ? Koi aa jayega.

Dev: Ane do...

Vidhi: ye...ye ap kya keh rahe hai? Hume koi aise dekh lega ...

Dev withheld his fingers on her rosy lips and continued in a husky voice.

Dev: Shhhh! Miss.Vidhi focus!

Drawing his face nearer to, making her nervous but keeping no alternative for her to take off her eyes, he cradled her more towards.

Dev: (whispering) haa toh...mood kaise theekh karne wali thi ap apne boyfriend ka?

The up and down moments of her chest started, she nervously nuggets her teeth on her lips, that dragged his attention on that rosy petel of hers. An emergent urge to affix his lips with her's evolved in him. But he knew he couldn't continue the moment at this hour of the day, he marginally brushed his labium with her's and left her.

She took breath of relief, until he declared that she is gonna do overtime today for him.
She immediately glanced from the ground towards him feeling fluttered by those intensive eyes.

She immediately took the file from his desk and walked at the direction of door, when she again felt her legs at halt coz of his saying.

Dev: after 5 at my cabin.

She titled her head a bit and got off his cabin hiding her blush.

Here Dev was left with an elegant smile, with his all anger and frustration lost somewhere.
She definitely knew how to wipe out his anger!

Next Chapter: Intensified !

I hope my dear readers are comfortable with their proximity and whish such scenes in future parts.
If not , then please let me know.