Travelling

As they all agreed to head on down to the school Athena couldn't help but feel down, she looked at her sister with a furious look, almost as if she didn't trust her.

"hey guys how are we planning to travel through town? it will be packed with zombies and I'm not in the mood to fight!" d'shaun said as he groaned.

Athena turned and looked at him before finally speaking, not loud but d'shaun noticed something wrong with her voice. "y-your right....but we have no choice we cant take the longer way...its best if we just hope for the best, and fight if we have to" she said as her voice broke up and she clenched her fists, she looked down as tears fell from her eyes as she looked at her sister and walked out to her.

"thena...are you oka-"

"DONT YOU DARE "THENA" ME YOU WORTHLESS LYING BITCH!"

"what the fuck?! what did I do?" danelle said as she looked at her sister with a frown on her face.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?! HOW ABOUT FUCKING LYING TO ME THAT MY 13YR OLD BROTHER AND MY FATHER IS DEAD?!" just as she said that jaheel and d'shaun took a step back from danelle, they didn't know what was happening but they knew she wouldn't get mad out of nowhere...even though she was bipolar as fuck.

"your not travelling with us...leave"

"hey! you cant tell me to leav-"

she was then cut off by a sudden punch in her face, Athena looked at her on the floor as she held her shirt collar and started throwing more and even harder punches, these punches were full of hatred, soon enough her sisters face was messed up as her sister finally threw her own punch causing thena to fly into a nearby fence. "how dare you say shit like that to me?" she said as she kicked Athena in her face...Athena got up and punched her sister once more as she ran off from the group leaving the three behind.

"THENA! WAIT!" jaheel shouted...he couldn't lose his bestfriend, not here....not now

d'shaun wasn't sure what do do either since he was kinda lost in the situation..he turned to jaheel and looked at him just before he blurted out "we have to go find her..."

"don't you dare try to following us either"

I know this sint the best chapter but I'm not in a good mood right now so I'll update the story maybe Tuesday or tomorrow so bye!<3