Oracle

"Hey brother guess what I ran into today" Alistor jeered I ignored him and carried on reading knowing. "A witch" with on simple words he'd capture my attention. "pure blood?" I asked turning my head to him "probably she was using a professional cloaking spell" he anwsered joyfully opening the cupboard and pulling out a bottle of beer. Pure blood, any human can attempt to use magic but will never be able to preform it at the level of pure bloods. Those who have evolved to easily draw power through the form of magic. "I thought there were none left" I called hearing him sit on his useual arm chair. "So did I till today, the only reason I was lucky I was even able to spot her" he took a small swig "if it wasn't for her nervousness I never would have noticed" I turned to him shocked "She was that good? " I spoke baffled knowing Alistor had studied detect magic all his life, that one of the only reason we've stay safe for so long. He nodded slowly "strongest witch I've met in decades" swishing his beer he stared at me "nearly as good as you I'd say" I tuted at his words and turned back to my book "I'm serious, even though you have you heads stuck in those books all day, she more of a natural" even though I knew he was being serious. I wouldn't let myself believe such a words "A natural their is no such thing when it comes to magic" I scoffed. "I'm sure you'll run into her soon enough" Alistor took another swig. Turning back to my book I closed it and opened another. 'detection volume.7' I skipped to page 672. Here it is, a magic detection spell if she's in this city I should feel something. "Alramus celenta meletia" I utter facing my plam flat to the earth. Closing my eyes I searched for a source of magic. A ghost among the white and black streets. I could see mine and Alistor'a lights . One bright red the over an emerald green. Turning my shadow figures head a bright light blinded me. So many colours. All in one spot. "you gave her elemental stones didn't you" I mumbled through the incarnation to receive a muffled "Yeh it was a massive order, four at once". But there were 8 beckons of light one massive pure one that held no colour. "That's not possible" shock left my frozen lips. "What's not?" my brother called. Opening my eyes I broke the spell. Turning on my heel I panicked to find the book among the stacks that littered the room. This can't be. "Arthur?" worry laced Alistor's voice. "S-she, her magic holds no colour, she has no nature" I breathed. He almost choked in shock "it can't be". Skimming the pages of a tatterd book I son found the page. "She must be... There is no doubt. She is the Oracle" I was so sure but the shock almost set me into disbelief she will either make or break this world.