TW: eating disorder

{word count: 347}

shortly after y/n had fallen asleep, a few people had texted her...

•y/n iphone•
blasty:*8 ball*

queen: hey girl wanna hang out with me and the bakusquad?
————————————————————she had about 4 instagram notifications and 3 tictok ones. those wernt what woke her up though.

when yelling could be heard from the common room she jolted up. "what the heck" she thought. she decided to go investigate. as she walked out to the living area, she saw mina, kirishima and sero all looking at bakugo who had denki in a head lock.

"don't you dare try anything!" katsuki screamed. denki choked out "but your not even together!". "oh hi y/n" mina smiled. i give a tired look "hello" i walk over to mina and lay my head down on her lap. "you ok babes?" she asked. "i'm so tired and i don't know why- i took like a 3 hour nap". "hm i'm sorry, you can hang out with us if you want?" she begs. "oh uh sure" i giggle at her pouting.

"y/n what's your instagram? i just realized i never got it!" mina asked.
"oh it's y/n_red, it's a okay off of the color of telekinetic energy i put off while using my quirk!" i giggle as i see everyone pull out their phones to follow me. "looks like your part of the squad now!" denki grins.

"oh haha thank you! but i think i'm gunna head back up to my room...see y'all later!" i blush and walk away. on my way to my room i decide to look at my phone. and decided to post something to instagram

•instagram•
new followers: @pinky, @chargebolt,@dynamite, @earjack,@redriot

•instagram• new followers: @pinky, @chargebolt,@dynamite, @earjack,@redriot

caption: i want you to want me too....

comments:0 likes:0 shares:0
——————————————–—–———
ok now that i've posted i should get some homework done. i think looking at the clock seeing as it's 5:30. maybe i won't eat today. i need to lose some weight anyways. i shrug. not anything i haven't done before. i just can't let people know this time.