~Chapter eleven~

~ Gods, beings made from pain and laughter ~

Life is walking in her garden, she touches a pile of flowers, making them bloom and color to beutiful sight,

Life is a beutiful godness, she looks kinda like a goat with her fluffy ears and fur, she has long white robe decorated with flowers, and a flower crown, shes the first godness,

She walks around, but then she noticed one of her trees is starting to go gray and old.

She chuckles,
"Reaper~
you know you cant hide from me with your death touch"

Reaper reaviles himself and laught,
"Its sad we cant play games like brother and sister should be"

Life goes closer and pats him on the hood
"Well im pretty sure we can still joke like one. What brings you here my dear friend?"

"Im here to tell you few things. First of all, the balance of death and life seems wery stable past few months"

"Indeed it is, im happy that its allright" said Life and smiles

"Secund, there will be another event in the godverse"

"You mean mindsquare?" Said Life and rises her eyebrow,

"Everybody call it different" said Reaper and let out a sight.

The Godverse, mindsquare or another names... is a meeting place for gods, a big palace in nothingless, in a place, time nor space exists and the gods make their own rules, gods can rest there, talk there, or the 'dead' ones that dont own a body animore permanently live there... its a beutiful place where is garden, dinning room, ball room, normal rooms or saloons, also a big hall with painthings.... but about that later.

Life smiles,
"Okay! We will be meeting there, i hope Nightmare will come this time~ i need to turture him by telling him that hes dad now~"
(she talks about the bad guys being Nightmares 'kids')

"I hope too... but we should be also hoping that he wont get into fight with Dream... you know what happened last time..." said Reaper and looks at the groud.

"Yeah i remember, they almost kill each other and the god of mercy was then yelling at them and calling them 'agressive unresponsible little shits'.. it was great!" Life starts laughting,

Reaper laught too
"Well the god of mercy wasnt so 'mercyfull' with his words~"

Life laught even more and they both just talk for few minutes,

After that Reaper said his bye and leaves to do his job,

(Errors POV)

Error is sitting on his bean bag-sofa thing and is making another puppet, when suddently portal opens on his side,

"Hello Error, hows your day?"

"Ăĥh! Ðoŋt sçaŕe mę-ĕ liƙe ṭhīs iđiøt!¡"
Said Error and starts glitch,

"Oh im sorry" said Nightmare and sits next to Error,
He dont hasitates and goes right on the thing he wanted to ask,

"Error tell me, how were you born? You know how i was, and Reaper and Life were made right away by the first gods, but what about you?"

"...wəlł, i-i juşt appeārđ, heŕe... in tĥe â-anṭ-vøid... añd thən ƙiŋg tõld me ẅhat mŷ ẁoŕk iŝ..."

"Oh... no childhood, no past... just you... and destruction?.."

"Y-yeąh....B-Ɓuţ thaţs nønə ōf y-yõųr đ-d4mñ côncĕŕn!"

"Okay, okay...just remember... im here you know?"

"S-ştop açting liƙe My thėr4piśt añd g-ğet øut ōf mŷ vôid!"

"Fine... if you say so" Nightmare stands up and walks back to the portal to get back home,

Error rises a hand... wanting to tell something to Nightmare but hasitates and just works on his puppet.

(Inks POV)

Ink sits on the floor in his room, drawings are all around the room, cats, people, stuff, magic.... Ink can draw anithing, even feelings, yes... everything.

As he was drawing Nightmare,
Like he remmembers him from his last fight, Blue opens the door,

"Hey Ink! I had made lunch! Will you join us?"

Ink just stares at the guy before him...

Ink, the God of Creation, he wears a long brown scarf, he has long messy hair in ponytail, he always wears something like a belt across his torso, he puts his vials with different colors on it, he uses them in fight and personaly, his eyes are mostly colorful and changing shapes, hes a nice guy... but too energetic, he gets along with everybody but avoids Nightmare and Error, hes suprisingly great friend with Geno... and nobady knows why... but he hates King.

"I will join you two later..."
He said and goes back to drawing,

"Okay... as you say"
The blue guy turns around and walks back to the kitchen,

Blue is the only mortal in the team of Star sanses, he has short blue hair and blue eyes that sometimes turn into stars when he is exited, he also wears a blue small scarf and armor together with big black glowes, his Au name is Swap!Sans but people started to call him blue and he accept it as his new name, he uses most of the time, he gets along with his teammates great, he thinks everybody deserve a secund or third chance and he sometimes talk with Dust or Horror, Cross nor Killer dont like him at all.

But... Ink scares him... hes mostly so cheerful and full of life, now hes just lifeless doll all the time.

He walks down the stairs to the livingroom

Blue looks at Dream who is sitting on the sofa...

Dream is the leader of Star sanses, and the last one on our list, the God of Positivity, He has long yellow hair and clothes in colors yellow and white, he has a weapon that is a big glowing blue bow, he made it from positivity, same as the arrows that he shot from it, the arrows are made for Nightmare, to kill him, well... Dream is a nice person, he just sometimes has problems react to negative emotions from his friends, he made this group with Ink, Blue joined later on, he gets okay with people like Reaper and Life, but hates Nightmare with his life, and is not a fan of Error either way.

Dream looks at Blue,
"Is he going to eat?"

Blue sights
"Im afraid not" he looks at the table where tacos are prepared...
Why?... why is he so scared?... maybe he just has a bad day... or a bad mood, he will get over it!.. right! Its going to be fine Blue... he will be fine

~ End of Chapter eleven ~

I hope you liked this chapter! I wanted to mainly introduce Life becuse she will be more important and look more at the Star sanses! I hope you enjoyed and write your thoughts in the comments! By my loves ~<3

Holy fucking shit....1132 words!