Ishani blushed and said “ Dont you dare lie to me ! “

Aadvik replied “ I will never lie to you“ and added  “ What about you ? “

Ishani replied ” You already know about Joshik. And then he disappeared.”

Aadvik said “ Not that, how close you both were? “

Ishani replied” Like a normal one. Not too special though.”

Aadvik “ Umhh, wh- what about? “

Ishani said “ Ask, its fine… nothing that i would get uncomfortable. ”

Aadvik asked “ You both were in any kind of intimate relationship? “ And added “ Even though you were, it doesn't mean i have any problem with that. But i will make sure that mine will make you forget with him.”

Ishani didn't replied and blinked her eyes and he said “ What? Why aren't you replying?”

Ishani said in low voice “ How will you make me forget ? Its not even possible.”

Aadvik replied “ No, i can. Trust me, you won't ever need to remember him.”

Ishani whispers “ You know what…”

Aadvik asked” Yes??? “ Almost curiousness burst out and it was evident on his face and voice.

Ishani couldn't help but laugh out and she said “ Aadvik ! Why are you so cute? like please…. Your cuteness and jelaousy is overflowing now.”

Aadvik looked at her in confusion and she whispered in his ears ‘’ I never get in any intimate relationship with him or even anyone else. Neither kissed anyone. “
She Nodded her head cutely and added “ You are the only one i kissed . You are the the first one.”

Aadvik said “  i was the first and will be the forever one too.”

Ishani giggled hearing him “ Stop now, its too cheesy.“

Aadvik asked “ You were trying to tease me, didnt you? “

Ishani replies “ I told you don't tease me or else when i will do you wont like it.” and added “ and if you were listening to me when you were busy working in your laptop, what did i talk about?”

Aadvik replied “ You are going to club with Tanvi.”

Ishani asked” Where did you learn acting from? You literally acted like you didnt even hear me.”

Aadvik replied” Mom ofcourse, yesterday she was teasing all of us three.  We all thought she was angry. “

Ishani said “ Are you sure she was just teasing ? What if , she is upset with me?”

Aadvik replied “ She wont, dont worry about her.”

Ishani said “ I hope so, i still have a little bit of doubt that she might get…”

Aadvik said “ Leave all this , we will eat breakfast. And after that we are going for date.”

Ishani replied” What ? aren't you busy at working.”

Aadvik replied” I cant be busy for you. And with Tanvi you are going at night. “

Ishani replied” actually i am not going with tanvi, i didn't planned anything as i was just trying to see your reaction .”

Aadvik replied “ So my wife was lying to me?”

Ishani said “ Yes, since my husband was ignoring me.” and added “ You did forget something today.”
Aadvik asked “ What? “
Ishani replied” You didn't call me hottipie. And why is it so?”