"His" wife

Yandere! Riftan calypse x isekai'd! Wife reader

Warning: mature content, sexual activities, past abuse , minors not allowed, mention of pregnancy
_______________________________________
You got isekai'd into the manhwa under the oak tree and more over into the place of Maxmilion right before the day of the departure.

The father of the house was so cold towards you that you wanted to kill him right then and there so you made a plan before you left. At night when he was sleeping you cover his head with the blanket and then beat him till he fall unconscious. ( Yes I woke up and choose violence <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>)

In the morning everyone knew that the master of the house was beaten and no one even suspect you because you were too meek and naive in their eyes. Not to make the marriage late they send you off.

The first night when you meet Riftan you told him everything...all the truth that how you are not from this world and how Maximilian was abused and badly treated and how he was lied to in this marriage.

You thought that will make him hate you?? And he will not accept you as his wife?? When you finished talking and said that he can kick you out of he feels betrayed he was shocked.. He pulled you close to him hugging you tightly his large body engulfing your smaller one.

" My love ?? What are you saying how can a I kick my newly wed wife out like a heartless man?? Moreover when I had fallen in love with you?? Noble or not it doesnt matter for me...you are now bound to me and there is no way out. You are to be with me now...and forever....."

Did he really loves you ???

yes!!!

He falled for you when you didn't hesitated to look at him right into his eyes without flinching like other people. For the first time he felt he was also a human ... A normal human . You didn't bowed your head...you kept it high as if you were proud of him being your husband.

When his knights tried to disregard and disrespect you scolded them saying

" I 'was' the daughter of Duke Croyso and now 'I'm' your lord's wife from here on my past doesn't matters.... So if you will disrespect me because of my past then Ill show you how strict i can be as you lord's wife."

" I'm not asking you to bow to me... I'm just asking you to respect me as you respect my husband."

The knights were all ashamed of themselves. Sir Ursuline Ricaydo was more shocked by what you said next.

" I know that my incompetent father had caused a lots of trouble for you and your people but I promise I will do my best to stop that from now own ."

But what shocked everyone was the blushing face of their lord Riftan.... When you retired back to your chamber he got drunk so high that he started to babble that how he liked it so much when you called him "your husband".

Every knight was quite after listening this ... It seems they misunderstood their new lady..... As long as their master is happy they are willing to respect and protect you as they are told to.

Since your marriage day , you knew that Riftan was crazy in love with Maxy and they used to make love a lot but you never accepted him to be like this; he is not letting you go out of the bedroom.

And if by mistake you are out of the bed ????....he would drag you back to the bed filling you up to the brim again till you are passed out. At first you thought it's just because you are newly married but this???

He always was with you when you were out. Always touching you ..... keeping his hands on you. You had told him many times that it was inappropriate but he always tells you how touching you keeps him from becoming insane.