Chapter 28

Yeonjun was sleeping, but when Soobin entered the room, he woke up but dared not to open his eyes. He thought Soobin was gonna wake him up so he pretended to be in deep slumber. He was trying his best not to smile when Soobin kept talking to him though he felt so great that he wanted to get up and hug Soobin. But he was afraid Soobin would stop talking if he opened his eyes. He was astonished when Soobin touched his lips. He was feeling hot and noticed, the little Yeonjun in his pants got really excited. Yeonjun gulped as his heart was racing at it's top speed and he couldn't pretend to sleep anymore. When he was gonna open his eyes, he understood Soobin already stood up. So he took a glance and was relieved to see that Soobin was not looking at him.

But what should he do now? He should act like he didn't hear anything? How would he? Yeonjun couldn't understand. He was astounded and touched his own lips. He kept remembering the soft touch of Soobin's hand. When he noticed his little one had no sign of getting down, he tried to divert his mind but failed. How would he forget? He felt as if he was the happiest person in the world. He sat down and pressed on his excited naughty thing.

"Shh! Be a good boy! Why're you being like this? Get down! Or else he's gonna kick me out!" Yeonjun blabbered on his own as if he was talking with another person.

"Uh! Did I wake you up!" Soobin came out and seeing Yeonjun sitting on the bed, he asked.

"N-no! When did you come back?" Yeonjun smiled sweetly as if he didn't know anything.

"Just now. Ah, right! Did you prepare the food?" Soobin asked curiously.

"I didn't! My cooking sucks! They were prepared by my neighbor grandma. They're having a party today so they've prepared a lot. You know how f-famous I am in the village! She gave me some of the dishes, but they were a lot for me! And you know, I-I won't be at home all day. So, I...was afraid they'd go stale. I was thinking about what I should do about them and then I thought of you. That's why... I brought everything here! It's good to eat together rather than eating alone. D-Don't you think so?" Yeonjun had a sweet smile all the time he was talking. He was trying to act very normal and that's why his words are getting stuck from time to time. Though Soobin didn't want that much information, still he was glad to hear Yeonjun talking.

"Ah! Why did you think of me? And it must be a burden for you to bring them all here!" Soobin said politely.

"Not at all! I have my truck! And I had to come here with lots of goods anyways!" Yeonjun referred to his truck which he usually uses for his deliveries.

"I see! Thanks for all the trouble!" Soobin shut his eyes as he gave Yeonjun a very pretty smile. Seeing his smile, Yeonjun felt his efforts were a success.

"You haven't eaten yet, right?" Soobin asked and got a negative reply.

"Then, let's go and eat together." Soobin said humbly.

"Okay!" Yeonjun was hungry because he was waiting for Soobin and didn't eat anything. But he was already feeling full because of the happiness. He got to eat with his favorite person. Thinking about it, he wanted to bounce like a ball out of joy. Soobin walked away and Yeonjun threw his fist in the air because he couldn't control his feelings anymore. Soobin looked back to check if Yeonjun was coming or not, but he found Yeonjun lifting his arm up.

"Hahaha! I think I have arm jamming!" Yeonjun pretended he was exercising to ease his arm. Soobin walked away and chuckled as he got what Yeonjun was doing. But he couldn't understand what was the reason behind Yeonjun's celebration.

When they started eating, the electricity suddenly went away and the room was covered with darkness. None of them could see anything. Yeonjun got afraid and stood up from his chair.

"W-what happened? Why is it so dark?" He shouted and his voice cracked as he got afraid.

"Uh! There might be some problems with the electricity. Don't worry. Let me turn the torch on my phone." Saying this, Soobin groped around to find his phone in the dark, but it was in vain. Yeonjun was also searching for a chair to sit on, but it was too dark that instead of finding a chair, he got hit on his pinky toe.

"Ouch! Argh! Aw! AW!" Yeonjun kept shouting as he was in pain.

"Hey! What happened?" Soobin got up from his chair and he extended his hand to search for Yeonjun. But he didn't know Yeonjun was sitting on the ground and holding his toe, groaning out of pain. Soobin kept searching in the dark though Yeonjun had no idea about it. He controlled himself and stood up. But as soon as he stood up, Soobin got pushed as he was standing just in front of Yeonjun. While trying to control himself, Soobin held Yeonjun's shirt and stepped on the toe where Yeonjun got hit a while ago.

"EEEEEK!" Yeonjun screamed again and tried to pull his feet back. But alas! No one could be upright anymore. Soobin fell on the ground and as he grabbed Yeonjun's shirt, Yeonjun also fell on him. None of them could say anything because their lips were sealed with each other's. Yeonjun understood what just happened and didn't want to move as he was pleasured by the touch of Soobin's lips. But he couldn't enjoy it for too long because the light came back and Soobin pushed him away. Yeonjun looked at Soobin and stood up. He gave his hand to Soobin, but noticed the boy turned as red as a tomato. Soobin held his hand and stood up. As both of them were feeling shy, the atmosphere got a little awkward. Yeonjun gulped because he wanted to continue what just happened accidentally. He forgot he got an injury on his feet.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin and noticed the pink lips. They were tempting him as if they were calling him.

"Come! Come and taste it!" after the whisper Yeonjun got, he couldn't restrain himself anymore. He went to Soobin who was looking at the ground. He slowly approached Soobin and discovered that Soobin was also looking at his eyes. They both came closer to each other. Closer than an inch. Yeonjun grabbed Soobin's arms and put them on his waist. As he felt the warmth by the touch of the cute boy, he took his face closer to him. Their lips touched again and this time both of them closed their eyes to feel the kiss. Soobin held Yeonjun's waist tightly and Yeonjun also hugged him. Both of them felt the warmth, the happiness and the excitement as they kept kissing.