Fan Event (18+)

~With Anthony; May 19th, 2024~

Although the show is tomorrow, I heard that there was one more fan event, an autograph signing if you will, and Eimi was gonna be there signing and hanging out with the fans.

So I contacted Rossy about getting me in and let Eimi know that I was here and I'm attending the show tomorrow night.

A few minutes later, he told me that he managed to pull some strings and I was allowed in.

So, I put on my uniform, along with my cap to go along with the outfit...

...with some cologne, some hair gel, and I was good to go.

When I finally arrived, about half an hour later, I managed to get through and Rossy was able to find me in an instant.

Rossy: トニー! (Tony!)

Me: 小川さん。 (Mr. Ogawa.)

I could tell that he was happy to see me through his bell's pallsy and as he shook my hand, of course.

Rossy: やあ、かっこいいね! (Boy, you're looking sharp!)

Me: そうですね、このイベントはエイミにとってとても意味のあることなので、私がここにいて明日のショーに来ることをエイミに確実に知ってもらいたいです。 (Well, this event means a lot to Eimi and I really want to make sure she knows that I'm here and coming to the show tomorrow.)

Rossy: そして、私はそれをとても感謝しています。 (And I appreciate that, so much.)

Me: 彼女はどこにいるの?私がここにいることを知ってるの? (Where is she? Does she know I'm here?)

Rossy: いいえ。彼女には言っていません。あそこにいるはずです。私が指しているところがわかりますか? (No. I haven't told her. You could find her over there. See where I'm pointing?)

Me: うん。 (Yeah.)

Rossy: 彼女はあそこで、サインをしたり、ファンと一緒に写真を撮ったりしています。 (She's over there, signing autographs and taking pictures with the fans.)

Me: ありがとう、小川さん。 (Thanks, Mr. Ogawa.)

Rossy: 問題ない。 (No problem.)

I shook his hand again as I made my way over there, and I noticed that Eimi didn't see me, so that got me excited.

I also saw that she had a drink in her hand, so I could tell that she was drinking a bit of a beer, which didn't really faze me at all, but when I got close to her, I smiled with a tear in my eye.