Scenario: You blushing at them ❤️‍🔥

Charlie:
• She dosen't notice it first but when she sees your red face she thinks you're so cute that she squeels like a little kid. She'll probably kiss your cheeks if you allom her to just cause she thinks they're so kissable. ( Probably a hug too ) but she'll never tease you about it.

Vaggie:
• She gently smiles at the sight. She thinks that you're so cute. (She like cute things) She'll probably say that you're adorable and maybe pinch your cheeks if she feels like it.

Angeldust:
• Big mistake....or in a way.... He'll tease you endlessly about it for hours. Sit in your lap and wrap his arms around you and smush your face into his fluff to fluster you even more. Kisses all over your face.

Alastor:
• His grin will grow wider up to his cheek-bones. Will either tease you about it and ruffle your hair or just compliment you in your flusterd state. Normally he's not into cute things but you're an exception.

Husk:
• He first thinks that you're just drunk but as soon as he realise that you're blushing at him he's probably blushing inside cause of all his fur. His shook will though lead to him smirking and wrap his wing around you so people don't see you like this.

Niffty:
• She thinks you're so ADORABLE! That red shade on your face reminds her of bloodstains! Gives you alreast 5 kisses!

Sir Pentious:
• Feels pretty proud of himself for making you blush, will wrap his tail around you waist and pull you close to him and gives you a kiss on your cheek. The Eggbois will stand behind a corner and peek at you two.

Cherri bomb:
• Will tease you, obvious. She thinks that you're so fucking cute like this and she wont waste a chance to flirt and fluster you even more until your face, shoulders and hands get as red as her clothes.

Valentino:
• Two of his arms will pull you to his side while he bends down to your level,blows his cigarette-smoke in your face and licks your chin. Makes perverted comments about you and your body to make you even more flusterd and might even lure you to sleep with him.

Vox:
• He'll first smirk and admire the sight of your red face, he just think that his little doll looks so adorable. He'll then wrap his hand around your neck and give it a little nibble and a kiss to really tease you.

Velvette:
• Smirks and takes a photo of you ofcourse. Why the hell not? She had to save this photo for later. She'll then apply red lipstick on her lips and kiss your entire face before taking another photo of you.

Carmilla:
• Smiles softly at you and gives you a light peck on your cheek. Even though you try to hide your face she can see it very well and seeing you like this makes her cold facade almost melt.

Zestial:
• Will simply speak up and say that you're cute and then holds your hand. He never make this a huge thing but inside he knows that he'll remember this forever.

Rosie:
• She'll coo down at you give each side of your face a kiss ( Her black lipstick will stain on your skin for a good few hours) will also say that you're her adorable little sugarcube.

Lucifer:
• This short king will squeal like a little girl. Will basicly attack you in a hug and nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck while he smothers you in compliments. He looks like a koala hanging on you.

Adam:
• Will tease you about it endlessly for it. No shit, he'll do it again. He'll find out juuuuuust the right trick to make your face get all red and do it whenever he has the chance to do so.

Lute:
• Acts bitter about it outside but inside she almost burst of cuteness. She thinks that it's the most cutest thing her eyes have ever seen but she'll never admit it! Never!

Katie Killjoy:
• She'll tell you to fucking to stop it even though its probably not possible........ Will ignore you for a few hours.

Tom Trench:
• It'll boost his ego so much for this simple thing. He'll saying his eye teasingly at you and ask you what's up with the blush. Will brag about it soooo much at the 666 studio.

Mimzy:
• She'll either say that you're emberassing her or she'll smirk and tease at you about it.

Emily:
• She'll 100% squeal like nothing else before pulling you into the softest hug imaginable and might give you a kiss on the forhead. She'll then compliment you for the next hour about how adorable that was and how you deserve all the love in the universe.

Sera:
• Will act calm about it and help you calm down with a chuckle but inside she's bursting cause the thought flatter her dearly

Travis:
• Will act more perverted as ask you stuff like
' Oh cupcake, you really like this sexy body, huh~?'
Lick his lips at you and take your hands in his.

Papermint:
• He'll think that you're sick at first and ask you if you're ok but as soon as he realise that it's just you blushing he'll blush aswell. You blush at him? He's as good as done for now and he'll stutter around you for the rest of the day.

Baxter:
• Will not understand it at all and simply help you cool down with water and a hot meal. He'll pay your back and ask if you're ok since he's still not use to this whole affection and reaction-thing. He'll think thag its cute though afterwards.

Arackniss:
• Either he'll help the blushing stop or he'll act all flirty and lick his lips and fangs at you, pull you close to him and kiss your neck to make it worse and call you his cute little rose.

Molly:
• She'll smile down at you before preppering your face with kisses. She can't help it! You're just so adorable. If you use her chest-floof as a way to hide your face then she'll suddenly get all flusterd for having your nose between her boobs.