★ 3 || Awkward silence

The two boys were dead silent throughout the entire walk. That was not what Jeongin wanted, but he understood Seungmin didn't want to talk. Jeongin, rightfully so, was very upset with Hyunjin. He knew very well that Jeongin liked Seungmin, but he had to ruin it. “So…? Ice cream?” Jeongin asked with a small, awkward smile. Seungmin looked at him and nodded. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Jeongin was fun to hang out with.

“There's one that's two houses down from my house, which probably tells you where my house is… You're taking me home anyways, so that's alright I guess.” Seungmin smiled as he led the way. Jeongin was excited to see where his friend lived. He wanted to spend as much time with Seungmin as humanly possible. “You know what flavor you want?” Jeongin asked, trying to keep the conversation going. Seungmin thought for a second before nodding.

“Probably mint chocolate, I usually get that one.” Seungmin smiled as he slightly bumped into Jeongin. The younger one grabbed Seungmin's hand and began skipping. “OH! ME TOO! That's so interesting. I've never met anyone else who likes Mint Choco besides Minho!” Jeongin giggled slightly as Seungmin hummed and rested his head on Jeongin's shoulder. There was no hiding the blush on Jeongin's face.

“Most people think Mint Choco is weird. I've only ever met one other person who liked it. He stopped talking to me though because he made new friends.” Seungmin sighed before stopping in front Of an ice cream shop. “Well, I'm not going to leave you ever. You're stuck with me, I don't care if you get tired of me. You can take a damn nap.” Jeongin giggled as he dragged Seungmin inside. The older male just chuckled and allowed himself to be dragged.

“Oh speaking of Minho! HYUNG, LOOK!” Jeongin shouted as he approached his friend. That was the moment Seungmin detached himself from Jeongin. The fox-like boy was confused but didn't say anything. “Him? Are you serious, Jeongin?” Minho raised a brow as he whispered to the pink-haired male. He was about to turn to his boyfriend, but he was gone. Of course, Jeongin knew where he was. Seungmin was popular with the Sunshine twins in Jeongin's opinion.

“Hi! Felix was texting me talking about how pretty you were! He wasn't wrong. God damn, you're genuinely gorgeous! I'm Jisung by the way.” Jisung wrapped his arms around one of Seungmin's arms. The puppy-like boy was just standing there confused. He wanted to get ice cream and head home. He was only startled by Minho because he used to bully Seungmin until Jisoo told him off. “Hi… I'm Jeongin's friend, Kim Seungmin.”

“Han Jisung. Sit your ass back down.” Minho angrily spoke. Jisung just huffed and sat on Minho's lap. He knew his boyfriend couldn't be mad at him. “Look, Minho Hyung, I don't want to be involved with you or Hyunjin. you're just going to be rude to Seungmin. He was already scared to be friends with anyone. It doesn't help when you guys are fucking acting like THIS.” Jeongin sighed and made his way back to Seungmin. Jisung was in shock, normally Jeongin wouldn’t talk like that to Minho.

“Jeongin, wait… I'm sorry, I'm just looking out for you. If you're positive he's not that bad, I'll try to get along with him.” That was another thing that shocked Jisung. Minho hardly apologized to anyone that wasn't Jisung. “Fine, but if you say ANYTHING rude to him you can guarantee you'll be dropped.” Jeongin smiled as he walked up to the counter. He ordered the ice cream to go and handed Seungmin his. “Let's go, Puppy!” Jeongin giggled as Seungmin followed him.