When he was crying, you were there to comfort him. When he vented about his life, you grabbed his hand and kissed it, calling him strong for dealing with the things he did. That's why he plans to be there when ever you need him too. "Rin?"

"I'm sorry for waking you up, doll. Go back to bed." Rin said his head resting on your neck, breathing in your smell. "Rin, your gonna get into trouble you know that." You warned him.

"I don't care. I can't sleep and your the only person that can help me with that." Rin said, kissing down your neck. You just tried to push him away, but his grip on you turned tighter.

End of chapter!
Hope you guys like it

Blue lock secrets! (Don't have to read if you don't want to, sorry if bothering you!)

Tokimitsu shared the signature on his story and sae saw it. And damn he was mad. He even saw you like tokimitsus story which made him into a emotional mess for the whole week. Sae couldn't stop crying for a week, he just spent that whole week eating low calorie sweets with his human sized body pillow of you. His manager who was dearly obsessed with him even tried to make it up to him but only got him even madder, he destroyed his whole room in anger.
--------

Blue lock secrets!

Kunigami and you have an app where you guys have a baby penguin where you both take care of it. Kunigami is the one usually taking care of it, telling it that you were earning bread for them. But when you go online, you always see the penguin dressed in his cute clothes because of kunigami taking such good care of it.
------

Blue lock secrets!

Gagamaru has a pet rat that crawls through the bllk vents and he talk to it about you. Basically gossiping to it, telling it about what got him mad or some hot thing you did that made him almost drool. Or him talking about his rivals and how he just wants to feed them to the bears while the rat nods, and gagamaru feds it cheese
---------

Blue lock secrets!

Bachira likes playing Roblox with you! Mostly 2 player tycoon games because it shows how you two need each other to function. He likes to play the marvel 2 player tycoons too because he gets to be Batman while your Catwoman. He also attacks other people who try to get near you or your guys home.
----------

Blue lock secrets!

Rin likes watching girly movies with you because that's when your the most comfortable with him. He lets you practice makeup on him or do skincare on him. He is usually shirtless with some red and black patterned PJ pants on. He loves the way you stop doing his makeup just for a quick snack break, eating some chocolate/ or fav snack. He especially loves the way you call him beautiful when your finished no matter how dumb he looks, he gives you a big grin after you call him beautiful.
-------

Blue lock secrets!

Isagi loves when you both went to nearby parks for kids and played and played. Once, you told him to bring a Barbie to play with you at the park and he brought his Spiderman figurine while you brought your Barbie that had a pretty dress with sunglasses on. You both got your Barbie and Spiderman married at the park. Now, Isagi has the two of them in his room since you told him to take care of it and when he wakes up, he just imagines you as the Barbie and him as Spiderman, married to each other. Even after that, you two both played at park and even having a picnic there with food that isagis mom made and your mom made.
--------

Blue lock secrets!

Riachi and you play super smash bros on his Nintendo that he brought sneakily. You always pick princess peach while he always gets Mario cuz he wants to match you. Though, you always manage to win due to him getting unfocused at the way you were smiling and concentrating on the game. Raichi only managed to win only one time against you, grinning and laughing in your face when he won. You quickly just slapped his arm, rolling your eyes before congratulating him, making him grin even more in sheer happiness. You gave him some of your dessert(ice cream) as a reward and you'll never seen him so happy
------
Blue lock secrets!

You comb barou's hair quite often, it's always because he never seems to get all the gell out of his hair, so you help him. You wash his hair, dry, and comb it. You make him feel safe and like he doesn't need to act tough around you. You always call his hair pretty. By the end of it, you always end up in his lap, your head on his shoulder as he rubs your back, knowing your tired from all the work you do.
--------

Blue lock secrets!

Chigiri always let's you do girly stuff to him, such as practicing hairstyles on him, practicing eyeliner. Anything you want to do to him, he'll let you do it. He just needs a kiss on the cheek by the end of it. Chigiri also loves when he gets to rest in your arms, calling you soft and warm. He especially loves when you play with his soft hair, while he tries not to sleep on your chest.