Sunshine Protector 🧿🌸

MAIN ISKO UNPUBLISH KAR RAHI HUN AGAR IS CHAPTER MEIN BHI VOTES OR COMMENTS NAHI AAYE TRUKY YOUR WISH

"Harshad! How can you speak with me like this!" Karishma shouted in an audibly rude tone as she rudely made a glance on him. Harshad turns at back to see KS standing and glaring at him angrily.

"Let's not make a scene here, Karishma!" Harshad said in an angry yet slow voice

"Then when Harshad? I was simply looking at you and you make it too big for literally no reason!" Karishma shouted on the top of her voice, how not her ego was simply hurt and when she'd a chance to play victim card then girl knew how to score the cards. Her Fandom has always been the avid supporter of her, she simply loves to shout on people and that was something she began to do at that instant too.

"YOU WERE SIMPLY LOOKING AT ME? KARISHMA DON'T YOU COMPULSE ME BECAUSE I NEED NOT SHOW MY ANOTHER SIDE! I KNOW WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN THE EVENING AND I NOTICED WHAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY DOING SINCE YOU'VE CAME HERE!" Harshad said in a loud tone due to what the crowd assembled there.

"What happened Harshad? Karishma?" Pranali asked

"Pranali... it's just nothing!" Erica said

"What nothing...? He just..." Karishma added when Erica kept a hand in front of her 

"Why're you creating a haywire? It's just the first day!" Erica said

"Exactly! It's just the first day and he's threatening me!" Cries Karishma, she makes a baby face to gain sympathy of all audience.

"I haven't sent you death threats! All I said was if you don't know how to stay away from a person then I know how to make it do!" Harshad said angrily "I need not to repeat myself Ms. Sawant!" He said with secretive eyes, Karishma gulps down, she shouldn't have spoken, she knew if all this won't stop then Harshad is going to reveal her. She was about to stop when Jay added

"Erica! Firstly, you shouldn't speak in between when two people are already talking, you were present there but it's the matter of two people so better keep that...." Jay was speaking when Parth spoke

"Excuse me, Jay Sir, Erica is trying to tell us about the situation from both sides, and how can you teach her for that? This isn't correct!" Parth said

"So, are you trying to teach me? Don't forget that I'm in this industry much before than you" Jay said angrily.

"Still, you don't know how to treat your freshies?" Harshad said as Pranali lowers her eyes as she remembered the day since Jay was treating her wrong, she knew that if she hadn't told Harshad about his rascal activity then Jay would've bullied her too. She clearly remembers how Harshad posted his misbehaving video from an unregistered number of his and then properly threaten Jai, if he continued to bully Pranali or anyone else on the set then he 'd get ready because he'll give a proper statement in public. Jai knew if he spoke one word more then Harshad is going to lose his control.

Before Jay could speak anymore, Bigg Boss announced "Jai, Harshad, Karishma, come to the confession room one by one, we can start with Karishma then Jai followed by Harshad."

Bigg Boss bashed Jai for his interrupting behavior and also for showing disrespect towards his junior artists. He talked meaninglessly.

Then BB bashed KS for talking absurd, she'd no reason stretched the fight, making a molehill.

And later, BB made Harshad understand about the rules of the house and that he can't warn someone to stay away from them. 

Pranali was sitting with Zain and Aditi, when Harshad came out of the confession room,