Shizaya: The Rejection!!!

Start from the beginning

Izaya saved his documents then turned off his phone. He finally approached the two, and went to Shizuo's side. The Raven nudged him on the arm, and mumbled, "That was embarrassing."

"How are you embarrassed? I was the one saying it!" Shizuo exclaimed.

"Anyways, nice meeting you Naomi. Hope you learned something today~"

The girl gave Izaya an angry look, which the mischievous man returned with an arrogant smile. Shizuo sighed then went to the kitchen to make dinner.

The ex-bartender asked, "Naomi, it must have been a long day for you. Do you want to eat something?"

When Shizuo looked at the spot Naomi was suppose to still be at, she was gone. He glanced at Izaya who was lying on the couch. The raven replied, "She slipped out of the door, Shizu-chan~"

Shizuo's POV...

I was feeling pretty hungry, so I left the living room to the kitchen where almost anything I wanted was at. How Izaya has so many ingredients, I still do not know. He's also really thin, so that confuses me a lot.

As I asked Naomi if she wanted to eat any dinner- what? I can't ask a guest to eat with the two of us even though she tried to kill Izaya?

(A/N: 😪 This Shizuo...)

She was gone. The flea finally told me Naomi left after I asked nobody in particular! That flea...

{After dinner 😋 Imagine your own dinner with the two}

I headed to Izaya's bedroom, which the flea told me to go in. Once I entered, I saw a king sized bed... Fucking rich bastard. Being an informant sure gives a lot of money...

As I thought about this, Izaya walked in, yawning, "I'm so sleepy!!!"

"You weren't the one fighting."

"I was the one searching up info about Naomi Ryo and doing my job after that. It's pretty tiring keeping my eyes open the whole day just to stare at a screen-"

"Okay, I get it," I grumbled.

The flea seemed so happy that he could sleep in the same bed with me again, but something bothers me... I see these flowers and colorful shit floating around him. Am I high or something...

As we laid there, Izaya mumbled, "You're so warm, Shizu-chan..."

"You've told me that a lot already."

"Just telling you again."

"You're cold."

"That's why you're here to warm me up."

I mumbled, "Mending your injuries, huh..."

Izaya retorted, "You're not helping me heal my wounds. Shizuo-"

Wow, it's been awhile since I heard my name from him.

"- you're more of a person who overwrites my wounds."

"What?" I asked confused.

He answered back nonchalantly, "When I get an injury, you usually make it worse. It's like making something worse than it already is, but with your own mark."

"That was back then when I never knew you had others creating injuries for you rather than me only."

"Well, now you know..."

I stared at the flea's cowlick (A/N: I'm sure that's what you call it :3 it's the top of your head that parts your hair) as he slowly inhaled then exhaled. It was silent, but a damn good one. I carefully replied, "I'll keep on doing it then. Seems like you like me causing your injuries than anyone else."

I rolled to Izaya's side of the bed and tugged him into an embrace.

He doesn't pull away, so that's cute.

Izaya yawned once more, and moved closer to my chest. Hopefully he doesn't hear my heart beating...

As he closed his eyes, Izaya mumbled, "Shizu-chan, I know you like marking me, don't attempt to deny it."

________________

=w= FLUFF AT THE END!!! HOW SHIZUO DIDN'T NOTICE THAT HE CALLED IZAYA CUTE IS JUST SO MMMMWAAAAA 💘!!!

:D It's weird to go crazy over my own story, but I'm just so~ HAPPY. I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER AFTER A MONTH.

;-; Why, though... School is coming in a month, and I'm just really sad... I DON'T WANT TO DO PE OR MATH!!! ESSAYS AND ALL, TOO 😫
:< Well, when life gives me lemons, I'll keep them and use it! :)

AUGUST IS COMING UP, AND I'M GOING TO BE PRETTY BUSY :')