Hi, My Name is Evelyn

"Who are you?" The little girl asked as she pulled the covers over her nose.
"Hi Sweetheart, my name is Evelyn but you can call me Evie"

Evelyn POV
'This poor little girl, who would ever harm someone as cute as her.' "we're with the fire department and social services" I heard Bobby say as he leaned on the bottom of the bed. "B-but why are you g-guys here" she starts to pull down the cover to her lap slowly. "I'm here to ask you some questions about your father is that okay?" I say as I grab her hand and squeeze it lightly. "Y-yeah that's okay" she said as she looked at me in the eyes. 'so innocent and sweet.'

     "Do you know what time your father got home?"  She looked away from me and at the door. "I-i don't know, it w-was dinner time" she lets go of my hand and starts fiddling with the blanket. "What were you doing before your father got home, hmm?" She closes her eyes tightly before mumbling. "What was that sweetheart" she opens her eyes and looks at Bobby. "I was so h-hungry I'm sorry, I'm so sorry i-i shouldn't hav-" Bobby looks at me, then walks over to the opposite side of the bed and sits at the edge.

"Shouldn't have what?" I say as she starts crying. Bobby looked at me "I'm going to get the nurse" he then walked out of the room quickly. "Sweetie if you don't tell me something could happen" I said as I turned back to her and put my hands on her shoulders.
"I-i didn't m-mean to I was j-just so Hungry" she said as she started rubbing her eyes violently. "What did you do?" I said as I looked at her. "I-i ate his medicine, d-daddy said even if I get h-hungry d-don't t-touch his s-stuff" I freeze, just the Bobby comes back with a nurse.

~~~~~~~~~~~
:0 she ATE her Father's medicine. The drunkie :0
I wonder what she ate...