𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍yestoday ' 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
yestoday ' 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍yestoday ' 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌

JULY 2018...

Yoshioka Kazuha was just returning from Kamakura after her mission to Tokyo when she recieved a call from her teacher. She looked at her phone before picking it up and taking it to her ear.

"Hello Gojo-sensei, is everything okay?" asked the ravenette whilst gazing out of the train window. The day was almost too perfect, no cloud in sight, just clear blue skies with the bright sun shining.

"Kazuha-chan, where are you?" Gojo asked, ignoring her question. It slightly confused the girl as she could tell that Gojo sounded almost upset.

"Er...I'm about the leave the train, why?"

"Just...come when you can." the teacher sighed, worrying Kazuha even more. He was never like this, always so happy and cheerful— something bad must of happened. She replied with a quiet 'okay' and ended the call.

Not long after the call, Yoshioka left the train and walked to one of Jujustu High's drivers. The women already knew where the teen had to go so they didn't exchange much words, just some simple 'hellos' and 'thank yous'.

She walked up the stairs of the high school and spotted a familiar set of white hair. As Kazuha got closer, she noticed the solemn look on Gojo's face. Suddenly, Kazuha experience a sickening feeling in her stomach, almost as if her unconscious mind already knew what the teacher was going to say.

"Kazuha-chan, I'm sorry I wasn't there but.." began the white haired man, his body language looking extremely guilty. He let out a breathe when Kazuha got to him before annoucing the worse possible news. "Yūji-kun died in the mission today."

Silence. Pure silence ensued between the two. The ravenette almost laughed thinking it was some sick joke Gojo played on her but the longer she looked at his face, the realisation began to sink in. Her ears began ringing as she let out a 'huh' sound.