Best hotel in Islamabad

Experience the best of Islamabad's hospitality with Rockville House! Located in the picturesque surroundings of F-6 Islamabad, Rockville House offers elegantly furnished rooms with modern amenities, exceptional service and a cozy lounge/co-working space (only for the guests) for the perfect stay. As part of the Rockville Group and managed by Serai Boutique Hotels and Resorts, Rockville House attracts local guests and foreigners alike.
So, whether you're a business traveler, looking for a couple's staycation, a travel enthusiast or a nature lover, we ensure you have a memorable experience with us! Discover the trendiest cafes/coffee shops, restaurants, grocery stores, local handicraft stores and art vendors, at walking distance from Rockville House. Enjoy the convenience of being a short drive away from popular tourist attractions and the Margalla Hills.
Rockville House offers competitive room rates, round the clock room service and a convenient online booking system, which makes it easy to reserve your room in Islamabad. We also have fully furnished apartment with kitchenette and lounge if you're looking for added privacy and a more spacious accommodation for short term stay in Islamabad.