6. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦.

𝐈𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

𝐈𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

"So are you finally marrying Isa?" My grandfather, the founder of star corporations, which was named after my grandmother, asks at the breakfast table.
"No" I reply taking a bite of the toast.

"Why can't you be a good grandson and get married? Do you plan on doing that after I pass away?" My grandfather says scoffing,

"I told you I am not marring Ms.Han" I say, this conversation was pissing me off now.

"Then introduce me to someone young man" he says completing his breakfast leaving no chance for me to argue furthur. "I will, soon" I say getting up and leaving the house.

I really did not need him to piss me off every morning about my marriage, and it's only 6:30 am and my office doesn't open until 8 but i'd rather be sitting in my car than face my grandfather.

I opened my car and sat down as I fastened the seatbelt my eyes locked with something placed on the passenger seat, a charm. I picked it up and it was the same charm, the one Yui uses in her phonecase a pink charm with a sun and beads around it. A chuckle leaves my mouth, she must be looking for it so why not go to her house?

I tied the phone charm to my rearview mirror and smiled, maybe I'll just keep it.

I started my car and drove to her place, and knocked.

Few moments later, the door opens and I was greeted by someone, it was not her sister, then who?

"Mr.Smith?" The lady speaks

"May I come in?" I ask

"Oh yeah sure, Yui will be down in few mintues," she says

"did you have breakfast?" She asks

Though I already did, might as well eat again.

"No." I say looking around for Yui's presence

"Join us for breakfast then" she says walking towards the kitchen where 2 other girls were present chatting.

"Ian Smith?" The girl I assume is my best friend's sister speaks.

"hey-" I say when suddenly my voice was cut off by a louder one

"YOU THREE! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" I turned towards the familliar voice and saw Yui running downstairs,

"Yaah!! How dare you not wake me up!! I have an important meeting plus my car broke down yesterday!!" She yells pointing her toothbrush at thr other three women completely oblivious to my presence.

I clear my throat when she turns towards me and freezes in her spot as I resist my urge to smile.

"Uhm-" she says, "i'll be back" she says and runs off upstairs while a smile forms on the corner of my lips.

"Aye, lover boy" one of her friend says, "come here" she says which was more like an order but I obliged.

the next thing I knew I was being bombarded with weird questions.