花 ━ 07

★ ━ [ SPOILERS OF MANGA ]

After having a heart to heart conversation with tachibana she suggest that they should enjoy themselves and watch movies stay up till late and yes that's what did before falling asleep at 3am and it was ok cause you don't have school tomorrow cause 1 spell exams ended .

And while being asleep you were lost in dream land.

The next day .

The day was little quite usually after waking up you excused yourself from kotoha and said you need to go home for and also that you will give her clothes back after washing them and went to home.

The day went normal and you were chilling in your room with causal clothes .

You were helping your mother when she told you to put some stuff that you guys rarely use now in basement and that's where you found an old pic .

A picture of your real mother .

Yes the truth is the mom you live with Isn't your real mothers but the sister of your real mother ... That's may be why you are way to formal with her..

You remember after seeing that pic.. your mother left you and never came back.. but she didn't miss him cause his parents or new mom showed her all the love..

Y/n put the picture inside the back drawer so she won't see it again randomly and climb up from basement .

Today was supposed to be their fight .. you wonder how it's going.. but shrug it off ..

And went near your mother ...

Mother hummed knowing you want to say something.

" I want to learn martial arts... " You said .. directly getting to the point

Note : what is martial arts?
[ Martial arts are codified systems and traditions of combat practiced for a number of reasons such as self-defence; military and law enforcement applications; competition; physical, mental, and spiritual development; entertainment; and the preservation of a nation's intangible cultural heritage.]

You mom suprisingly asked ... "Huh? Why so sudden dear? "

Y/n : the people I hang out with are so strong... And you know how this town is.. I don't want to be a burned.. anymore.. I want to protect you and myself.. without needing of third person..