👁️

It was just yesterday I feel the world was fun, just yesterday I felt life was fun and joyful. I felt the wind on my skin, the happiness runs through my body as I played with my friends in elementary school. How I stayed up and watched cartoons when I couldn't sleep. Now it's over. Remember the times we spent playing with our toys letting our imagination run wild and making up random scenarios. It felt like just yesterday I was scared of things i'm no longer afraid of.  How it feels like our childhood passed so quickly that we never released how much we'd miss it. It's gone and we can't go back. Remember how it felt getting excited to get happy meals and the toys from it that you'd play with for 2 days and never touch again. Those are the moments that are held in my heart. Remember that sense that things were okay and there was nothing to care about ever so much. I miss my childhood pet, our dog we used to have that died on Christmas. Seeing my grandma cry made my heart sink. I miss when we used to have simple lives. After 2020 it just seemed everything went downhill. School got more complicated and stressful. More new things started happening, depression, stress, anxiety, and many more feelings. It all happened so fast so quick from the moment we went into quarantine it felt our world changed forever. Life was less fun, the world wasn't fun. Everything lost its color and its life, from the things i used to love playing with to pure beauty of nature it all went away with the year 2020. Life passes by too quickly.