1. Instagram

@lesballetsdemontecarlo: we are thrilled to announce that Lorelai Von Arx, of the Paris Opera Ballet, will be joining Les Ballets de Monte-carlo as a guest principle in the role of Juliet this summer! Tickets for 'Romeo & Juliet' will be available...

@lesballetsdemontecarlo: we are thrilled to announce that Lorelai Von Arxof the Paris Opera Ballet, will be joining Les Ballets de Monte-carlo as a guest principle in the role of Juliet this summer! Tickets for 'Romeo & Juliet' will be available following April 15th. 

Tagged; @lolivonarx@balletoperadeparis

View all 356 comments

@balletoperadeparis: Tellement fier de notre talentueux sujet! Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo a de la chance de l'avoir comme danseuse invitée !

     ↳@lolivonarx: Je vous remercie!!! ❤️ 

@princessgraceus: The Princess of Hanover is very excited to continue the legacy of her late mother Princess Grace's passion for the arts! Congratulations to Lorelai Von Arx!

@Username1: Very excited to see this!!

@username2: Love that @lesballetsdemontecarlo has a summer season! Will be going to watch! 

@lolivonarx: Thank you! I cannot wait to come dance with you all this summer! Xxx

@username3: what are the dates of the shows?

˗ˏˋ ♡'ˎ˗

@Cath__Aerts: me trying to flirt with Loli so she won't dump me for the summer

@Cath__Aerts: me trying to flirt with Loli so she won't dump me for the summer ... i failed 😣 

Tagged; @lolivonarx@johannesdurand00 

view all 20 comments

@johannesdurand00: well im not going anywhere so you can calm tf down🫵👇!!!

     ↳ @lolivonarx: you were literally spent dinner threatening to lock me in my apartment for two months to stop me leaving??? 

     ↳@johannesdurand00: your honour shes lying

@lolivonarx: ill shove you in my suitcase and take you with me dw bby 💕 💕 🥰 

     ↳@Cath__Aerts: ... shove!?!?!? 🧍‍♀️maybe i'll just stay in paris

@christianthomas: the way that Sergei will literally drop kick you tmrw if you show up with those nails @lolivonarx

     ↳ @lolivonarx: and who's gonna tell him abt them???🤨🤨🤨 (plzzzz dont say anything before i take the polish off im soo scared of that old man i swear he's out to get me)

Authors note -

First chapter up (these aren't really chapters though haha) but I hope you like this 🥰. IDK wtf I'm doing but slay. Lorelai is a ballet dancer for the Paris Opera Ballet but is being lent out to the Monte-Carlo ballet as a guest principle dancer, so she's only gonna be there for a month or two before the contract is up and she has to go back to Paris ... teehee I ❤️ drama!

The F1 storyline will show up soon but rn she literally has nothing to do with that world so...plz have patience 💕