Chapter 2

The Designer's Gambit

The morning's events had left you with a sense of surrealism that lingered as you settled into the leather chair behind the CEO's desk. The office was a testament to Kim Ji-Yoon's success, with its panoramic view of Seoul's skyline and an interior that exuded luxury and power.

As you reviewed the financial reports, trying to make sense of the figures that now dictated your life, a knock on the door broke your concentration. "Enter," you called out, steeling yourself for the encounter.

The door opened, and in walked the first male lead, Park Min-Ho, the head of the Design Department. His dark hair fell over his forehead, and his eyes held a hint of weariness.

Min-Ho was a genius when it came to aesthetics, his designs pushing boundaries and challenging conventions. He was the epitome of talent and charisma, with a reputation for his innovative concepts that had put Kim Corporation on the map.

Min-Ho's eyes met yours, a flicker of confusion passing through them before he composed himself. "Good morning, CEO Kim," he greeted, his voice carrying a hint of reluctance. "I've brought the latest mock-ups for the upcoming product launch."

You gestured for him to proceed, studying the sketches he laid out on your desk. The lines were elegant, the colors bold yet harmonious. Min-Ho's passion for design was evident, and you wondered how his creativity might shape the future of Kim Corporation.

"Min-Ho," you said, leaning back in your chair, "these designs are exceptional, as always. I'm looking forward to seeing them come to life."

He nodded, a look of relief washing over his face. "Thank you. I'll make sure they exceed your expectations."

As he left the room, you felt a sense of accomplishment. For now, you are not the villain in their eyes.

Sitting back in your chair, you realized that with each passing moment, you were becoming more entwined in the fabric of this world. The game was changing, and you were at its center, holding the power to influence the story's direction.

This was your awakening, and the story was yours to shape.

Park Min-Ho is the Head of the Design Department at Kim Corporation. His role is pivotal in shaping the creative direction and design strategy of the organization. Min Ho leads his team in developing innovative design solutions that meet the needs of their clients or projects. Min Ho's expertise not only enhances the visual appeal of the organization's offerings but also significantly contributes to its overall success and market position. His position requires him to interact with various teams, ensuring that the design vision is aligned with the organizational goals and executed to perfection. 🎨📐