Aaru performs Surgery

1 WEEK LATER,

Sunrays hit Abhimanyu's eyes
He wakes up and notices his wife sleeping peacefully.
He notices that Aarohi is Sleeping on stomach. Her posture is not correct.

He Holds Aarohi and makes her lie straight.

Then he goes in washroom and freshen up
Aarohi also wakes up

Abhimanyu- Good morning aaru...

Aarohi- Good morning abhi..

Abhimanyu- Aaru aj tumhe check up krwana hai apna. Doctor ne bola tha na ki one week baad aana.

Aarohi- okay

She gets up from the bed but her foot slips and she Almost falls but Abhimanyu catches her.

Abhimanyu- Aaru are you alright?
He touches her belly

Abhimanyu- is baby fine?

Aarohi nods

Abhimanyu- tum chalna kab sikhogi. Hospital mai sab patients ke sath strict rehti ho but khud pe yeh strictness kyu nhi apply karti. Aaru now you are pregnant..Tumhe apne sath sath Baby ka bhi dhyaan rakhna hai.

Aarohi- Abhi mai galti se gir gayi. I am sorry

Abhimanyu- it's ok.. mai tumhe gussa nhi kar rha but pls tum apna dhyaan rakha karo. Tumhe kuch hota hai na toh pata nhi meri kyu heartbeats upar neeche hojati hai.

Aarohi- Relax. Kuch nhi hoga mujhe aur na hi humare baby ko. So don't worry

Then Aarohi goes in washroom and change her clothes for hospital.
she comes out and then they go downstairs to have breakfast.
Then Abhirohi leaves for hospital.

In hospital,
Aaru checks her patient and notices that the patient isn't responding to the treatment. She notices that his condition is getting critical for which they need to perform surgery immediately.

She quickly goes in Abhimanyu's cabin

Aarohi- Dr Abhimanyu

Abhimanyu- Dr Aarohi, why are you running. Pls keep in mind that there is a baby inside you

Aarohi- Dr Abhimanyu, the condition of Mr. Sharma is getting worse. We need to perform surgery

Abhimanyu comes out and then he changes into scrubs

Abhimanyu sees Aarohi also in scrubs

Abhimanyu- Aaru tumne kyu scrub pehna?

Aarohi- Abhimanyu I will assist you in surgery. Tumne dekha na ki Mr.Sharma ki haalat kaisi hai.

Abhimanyu- but Aaru tum khud ko dekho. Tum pregnant ho,you can't perform surgery with me.

Aarohi- Abhi aisa kaha likha hai ki pregnant women can't perform surgery. I will also help you in surgery. Ab time waste mat karo and chup- chaap chalo.

They both go in ot
There, Abhi does surgery while aaru helps him with other doctors

Suddenly Abhi gets hurt with a cutter, Aaru quickly holds his finger and cleans the blood from cotton

Abhi- it's ok Dr. Aarohi, let's resume the surgery

Aarohi- Dr. Abhimanyu you can't, look at your finger, it has a deep cut. You go out and let me perform the surgery.

(  let's assume that the surgery isn't very major. It's a minor surgery and all the interns know how to perform it)

Abhimanyu- Dr. Aarohi I am fine.

Aarohi- Maine kaha na that you aren't fine. Tum bahar jao, I can perform this surgery

Abhimanyu- Alright but I'll not go out. I'll stand behind you if u feel dizzy or vomit type then there has to be someone who can save you from falling.

Aarohi- Alright

Aarohi performs Surgery while Abhimanyu stands behind her.
She cuts the Chest area, And clean the blood first. Then she does the surgery with the help of other interns.
There's so hot in Ot, Aarohi sweats alot. Abhimanyu keeps cleaning sweat on Aarohi's forehead with the help of a handkerchief. Due to high temperature, she feels dizzy but she controls as her surgery is going on.

Finally after one and half hours, her surgery gets complete. She asks one of the intern to do stitches.
She and Abhimanyu comes out from OT and inform to the family members of patients

Then Aaru and Abhi change from scrubs into normal clothes.

Abhimanyu holds Aarohi's hand and brings her in his cabin.

He makes Aarohi sit on sofa which he have in his cabin.

Aarohi- Abhi Tum mujhe yaha kyun laye? Mujhe general ward ke patients check karne hai.

Abhimanyu- First of all Relax,
He cleans the sweat from her face by his handkerchief and gives her some water

Abhimanyu- I am proud of u Aaru ki tumne iss condition mai bhi surgery kari without my help. Ab tum Yaha betho because you were standing for almost 2 hours.

Aarohi- Abhimanyu but mere Patients general ward wale?

Abhimanyu- Maine Dr. Rohan ko boldia hai woh unka checkup karlega. Filhaal Hume abhi tumhara checkup krwane chalna hai. Dr. Sakshi ne bola tha na after one week.

Aarohi nods

Then they goes in Dr. Sakshi's cabin
Aarohi tells about her routine to Dr. Sakshi.

Then Dr. Sakshi does the sonography of Aarohi while Abhimanyu stays outside the cabin.

After sonography, Dr. Sakshi calls Abhimanyu in her cabin

Dr Sakshi- The reports are fine. Dr. Aarohi is doing good. From now onwards, Aarohi will be given injection at night. Dr Abhimanyu you can inject her or Dr. Mahima can inject her but the injection should be on stomach.

Aarohi and Abhimanyu nods

Then at night, they leave from hospital
They reach home, they both have dinner and come in their room.

In Room,
Abhimanyu- Aaru yeh injection tum Taiji se lagwalo. Stomach pe lagega na

Aarohi nods
She goes in taiji's room and taiji injects her

Then she comes back in her room and then they both sleep.

Guys pls vote🥹🫶🏻
Vote target- 60+