Chapter 2

Isabela POV

I tap Sofias legs to get her to let me go and she does but blushes redder. I chuckle at her reaction.

" Bottom." I whisper in her ear before I move away. She gasp and goes to hit me.

I laugh harder at her face.

" Keep it up Isa and I'll call of the Engagement you jerk." Sofia says angry.

I laugh again. " What Engagement Isabela." Mama says and I stop laughing and go pale. Sofia goes pale too.

" Oh umm." I say but get cut off by Dolores running into the kitchen.

" Isa, Sof, Miguel is freaking out about you guys, might want to go calm him." Dolores says quickly.

" Yep I'll go do that now be right back Sofia." I say and rush out the kitchen.

I hear My Mama, Tià Pepa and Sofia yelling for me to come back.

Sofia POV

" I'm gonna kick her ass when she gets back." I mumble under my breath.

" You do know she will win right Sofia." Dolores says.

" No she won't." I say rolling my eyes at my best friend.

Dolores stands there and looks at me with a straight face. I scoff at her.

" Sofia every time you have tried to even kick her ass or even raise your voice at her she has fucked you till you can't walk, it will be the same this time you try to kick her ass you don't walk for a week. It's simple your a bottom she'll top you before you even get a single word out." Dolores says and rolled her eyes at me.

" I'm not a bottom." I say and look a different way. Dolores chuckles at me.

" Sure you aren't but the bite marks on your neck say other wise, but I'll leave you to it Sof, don't come to me tomorrow when your legs hurt." Dolores says and walks off.

I get scared when I hear Thunder. I scream and jump.

" Sorry, Clear skies Clear skies." Pepa Madrigal says.

I go red forgetting they where in hear. " Here eat this it should help with the injury." Julieta Madrigal says and hands me a Aprea.

I take it and eat it and feel my side get better. I jump off the counter to the floor after I eat the whole thing.

" Umm I think it might be best I leave." I say and try to walk out.

" Ah nope you better sit down till My daughter gets back you both have explaining to do." Julieta says to me with a Stern voice.

I sit down immediately as soon as she says that.

Time Skip

Isabela just got back with the kids and Sofias Younger brother.

Sofia POV

I was sitting in the kitchen just staring at the ceiling when I hear My name get called.

" Mamí." I hear César and Pablo yell running into the kitchen.

" Pablo, César come back here." Isa says coming in after them with Javier on her hip and Estrella by the Hand.

Isa stops in the kitchen to see me in a chair and her Mama staring at her. I go to open my mouth to say something to Isa but she cuts me off.

" I'll deal with you later, for now hold Javier while I hunt down Miguel and Rosa." Isa says and hands me Javier and let's Estrellas hand go and walks away.

I go bright red. " Ohh Mamís in trouble." Pablo says jumping up and down infront of me.

César trys to climb up onto my lap with Javier. " Mamí I won't up to please." César says making grabby hands. I put Javier on one side of my leg and pull César up on to my other. Pablo is still jumping around infront of me and Estrella just stands there looking around.

" Oww Isa i said im sorry, What more do you want from me." I hear Miguel say as Isabela drags him in by the ear, and Rosa on her hip.

I sigh and turn to Isa and My brother. " What did he do this time." I ask annoyed with his shenanigans.

Isa sits him in a chair by his ear. " he Thought oh let's give the 4 year old candy before dinner, seems like a good idea." Isabela says and bounces Rosa.

Rosa starts to giggle everytime Isabela bounces her.

" Miguel we have talked about this no candy before dinner, what am I supposed to do with you." I say and look at him.

" I know Hermana but I thought since they turn 5 next week that I could spoil them. I'm sorry I should of asked before I gave it to them." Miguel says with tears.

I look at Pablo and see him still jumping up and down infront of me and Estrella is laying on the floor asleep and Javier asleep in my lap, and César almost asleep. I motion for Isa to take César. She takes him and he puts his head on her shoulder. I stand up and put Javier on my hip and his head on my shoulder. I walk over to my brother and hug his head to my stomach. He wraps his arms around me and cries into my stomach. I play with his hair.

" Mamí what's wrong with Tió Miguel." Pablo asked tugging on my skirt.

" Nothing mijo he's just sad that's all how about we give him a big hug okay." I say to Pablo. Pablo hugs Miguel tightly.

" Miguel watch Pablo me and Isa are going to put César, Javier and Estrella and Rosa down for a nap till we head home for dinner okay." I say and he just nods his head.

Isabela and I head upstairs to her room to put the kids into her bed. I open Isabelas door and we walk in and she puts César down on the bed first then Rosa I then walk and put Javier down beside Rosa and Estrella beside Javier. Isabela puts a night light on and turns the light off. We both head out the room and shut the door. Isabela grabs my hand and pulls me to walk with her.

" Are we telling your Family everything now." I ask her as we walk down the stairs.

" Sí Mi flor, it's time to tell them. You'll be okay I promise." Isa says and kisses the back of my hand.