Four

"I don't know if I can come with you. I don't know if I want to, if it doesn't relate to anything that I need to figure out then I don't think that it matters to me right now."

He kept his hands crawled up aside his chest and turned while he looked over to the thrashing of the fish in front of him, his ear is lowered as his eyes tilted up as he saw the way that the black of the shimmering was slapping up against each other and overthrew the fog surrounding them. His eyes turned up well I looked over towards the way that they can take a thrash and begins to another within the babbling period but the woman seemed as if she was fairly insistent towards the way that she was walking over in front of Bojack, her head grip does a twisted up over to the side and her body seemed as if it was trembling within its lack of health within herself, but she stepped away further towards him with an increased glintip against her eyes while she did so while her teeth bared, that spoke very clear that that it wasn't necessarily a choice for him to come or not-At least in regards to what seem like the desperation of that of what she radiated out and spoke, even if she didn't mean to.

"You don't know where you're going or of what you need to go to or what that's going to lead to, and yet you want to have a preference over towards what you decide to be able to guide over yourself with or what that looks like. It's very clear that you're trying to look for it some overpass of an understanding, and I'm willing to give you that, but you have to be able to be willing to listen. You're not going to find what you want by trying to go on Lincoln's the blind nature of what you have, and the way they're trying to keep yourself to spelled away from anybody that could try to be able to help you."

"Does this mean that I have to go back over to that layer? The one where I'm assuming that the catfish wanted to be able to blow over the rest of his disposition too?"

He gave up a tentative breath, and roll up his shoulders as he turned as he looked abruptly above towards the woman. She seemed vaguely amused although she seemed to understand the tension of the question of what he spoke, and her eyes snapped on over towards the ground as she let it assault contorted choke of a breath, unhealthy, and not if she did so as her head snapped abruptly over towards the front of her body for a moment as her body trembled bird but there seemed to be an understanding of empathy over towards what he spoke as he questioned her, his expression firm and furrowed as he looked up beside or as he kept his body firmly curled in while he gazed up beside her.

"There's no way to go back over from where you were, because the path that your daughter gave you just for the sake of trying to be able to give you a chance to even discover anything at all is too suffocated and contained for us to be able to do anything but to unfortunately go along with the path of what she managed to make with herself to begin with. The only thing of what we can do at this point is to try to be able to go back over towards the path of what you just barely managed to carve into string her herself within her own desperation of trying to be able to keep you beside her, and go from there. Yes, there is a little bit of assertive violence that happened because of what did that fish wanted to do because he was desperate to try to be able to fight for something better or more. I can't deny that, but if you're willing to try to be able to fight up over through the path that Samantha made you so that we can go find her, then I have no doubt that eventually, that can come to a sense of completion, at the very least, I'll be able to take you over towards your daughter or the closest thing of what you could find. I'm lucky that I managed to find you at all, although it's really only attribution to your wife more than it is of anything else."

"So she's okay?" Bo Jackson is parked up as he looked over towards the woman, his teeth poked as he looked over at her with the vacant soft desperate flinch as he did so as he looked at the side or and gave up a small tentative breath of his own inquiry. She nodded as she turned her head down and let out would seem like a small cackling of a breath of her own vague black amusement as she did so, in her bone of her hand easto Oregon society of her shoulder, giving up a slight contortion of her breath of insistence while she turned her head up over through the block that surrounded up against her otherwise. She let it a small muddled contorted husk ever bread that she began to make it so that he would follow, and his eyes were small and blinded with his ears lowered back as he saw the way that she continued allow the small grotesque husk of her breath that she could do to snap her hands with a friend consistence up against her shoulder for him to follow.