2

Orm's lecture went well the next day. He took it all professionaly, but still all he was able to think about while looking on the pictures of water on his projector, was meeting Anna yesterday.
Him not being much of a talker, talked for hours and she let him. They drank like about five coffees each, ate salads and she was asking him for details too. Anna couldn't believe someone is able to know that much about the underwater without finishing a degree.
Maybe you ask, but no. He didn't tell her.

„How do you know all this? How the sharks really are, how to breathe... are you a retired diver or something?" Anna asked. Her beautiful face was full of a complete disbelieve.
„Or something."

After greeting his students and turning his pc off, he unlocked his phone and immediatelly smiled. There was a pic of him holding Arthur jr. on his arm, smiling; his brother and Mera on each side. He adored them actually - being an uncle was his favorite free time full time job.
Orm took a deep breath and opened his contacts to find Anna's number. She wrote it on his arm before leaving the coffee yesterday, smiled, kissed his cheek and left.
Now he was able to text her.

'Hi! Orm here. Free for lunch today?'

Then he left to go to his office.
He actually waited all day for her answer. He finished his protein shake, read a book for a while and talked to some students while being outside the university building. Just as he said goodbye to them, a message popped up. Anna.

'Hi! Yes! What bout a lunch on the beach? You gonna tell me how was school and I will be a fantastic listener again!'
'Fine! BUT. You are the talking one today.'