"The Beginning"

Will we be able to handle this? I asked Ahaan.

[Few month's back]

Lavanya was a new student in school, in her first day of school she was welcomed gladfully by the whole class
as being a new student in a school which was very different from what she was in.At the beginning she hardly had made any friends.One day Ahaan came near Lavanya and asked "Can I sit beside uh?" Lavanya hesitated a little but she agreed. Her friend Natasha winked at her and started teasing her Ahaan saw all this and blushed a little bit.

The teacher MR Patel came to the class he was the History teacher.
Mr Patel -"Open you history Books and notebooks."
Everyone started taking out their books except Ahaan.He whispered to Lavanya "I forgot to bring my book Can you share your book with me?"
"Yeah sure".At the end of the day Ahaan said to Lavanya "It was nice sitting with uh, Can I get your mobile number?"
Lavanya wrote her mobile number in a piece of paper and gave it to Ahaan.

At night Ahaan texted Lavanya "Hey Lavanya, Ahaan this side." Instantly Lavanya replied and they started taking to each other Ahaan asked Lavanya about her old school,her friends,etc.
Lavanya normally kept replying to all his questions.
Lavanya was sleepy so she texted him "Good night" he was about to ask her more about her life but he too texted her "Good night".

Next day in school Ahaan directly sat beside Lavanya as Natasha was sitting with her boyfriend Aakash.
Mr Patel "Take out your books students."
Lavanya kept her book on the bench but Ahaan just kept looking at her. without even Ahaan saying anything Lavanya Said "Yes,you can share my book."

Ahaan to himself [Book na Lana to bas bahana h, Hamein to tumhare kareeb anaa h]

Lavanya-Huh?Did you say something to me?
Ahaan-No no nothing.
[Him blushing]
Lavanya to Herself [isko kya hogya]

Ahaan had already started developing feelings for Lavanya and day by day they got to know each other better after school Ahaan texted Lavanya daily and besides Natasha was noticing everything and kept telling Lavanya, "Dude, why don't you understand that Ahaan has feelings for you?" " No, he doesn't were just friends " was what Lavanya replied everytime.

Next day Ahaan went to school very excited to sit beside Lavanya but saw Rehaan sitting beside her talking and laughing, Ahaan's face was flushed with anger at the second he saw Rehaan with her.He went and sat on the last bench all alone. He constantly kept looking at both of them talking and even sharing the same book. At the end of the day he straight away went home without even saying goodbye to Lavanya.Lavanya kept noticing everything and waited for Ahaan's text as soon as she reached home. Hour's passed but Ahaan didn't text her. Instead of waiting any longer Lavanya texted Ahaan.

Lavanya- How was your day?
Ahaan-Good
Lavanya-Is something wrong?
Ahaan-No
Lavanya-You are my good friend right?
Ahaan-Yes
Lavanya-Then tell me
Ahaan- I'm serious nothing is wrong, I'm fine.
I'm just not feeling well ttyl
Bye!
Lavanya- ....
Lavanya- Oh ohk Tc, text me once you feel well.

Lavanya texted Natasha and told her about everything that has happened and they talked for an hour about everything and came to a conclusion that "Lavanya will wait until Ahaan comes and confesses everything himself"

The next day Ahaan didn't come to school,Rehaan came and sat with Lavanya but she asked him to go and sit with someone else.The whole day she kept wondering why didn't Ahaan come to school that day. She went home and texted Ahaan asking about the reason.

Lavanya-Why didn't you come to school today?
Ahaan- Just didn't wish to!
Lavanya-But why?And how are you feeling now?
Ahaan- Not a particular reason, better.
Lavanya- If you don't mind can u give me your adress I want to come and visit your home.

[Ahaan became very excited]

Ahaan-Yeah sure...
Lavanya -Will be there in an hour.
Ahaan- Okayy

Ahaan instantly got up from the bed and went for taking a shower and that day his parents weren't home and would come late.
Ahaan wore a trouser and a tshirt after changing clothes for almost 10 times.
Suddenly the door bell rang he stuffed all the mess of clothes in the almirah and went to open the door.He saw Lavanya wearing a light blue short dress and was instantly amazed by seeing her because it was his favourite colour.
Ahaan- come in
Lavanya - You have a beautiful house!
Ahaan- thanks
Lavanya-Where are your parents?
Ahaan- They'll be home late.
Lavanya -Oh ohkay
Lavanya - Here, I bought some chocolates and flowers for uh.
Ahaan-Aww,thanku soo much!
They both went to Ahaan's room first and were both sitting on the bed and decided to watch a horror movie.They were watching the movie and Lavanya got scared of a scene and held Ahaan's hand tightly.

Ahaan-Are you scared Lavanya?
Lavanya -Noo I'm fine.
Ahaan- Don't lie
Lavanya- I'm not lying.
Ahaan- look at your hand
Lavanya-Oops [She was about to move her hand] But Ahaan held her hand tighter she instantly got butterflies!
Ahaan kept looking at her in the eyes and came close to her.
He moved closer to her Lavanya instantly kissed him on the cheeks, and started blushing Ahaan was shocked and was trying to hide his smile.

After watching the movie.
Ahaan- would u like to eat pasta?
Lavanya -Can u cook?
Ahaan- Yes
Lavanya- Then sure!

Lavanya was sitting on the slab while Ahaan was cutting the vegetables.

After a while~
Lavanya- This smells good.
Ahaan- Afterall I made it.
Lavanya- yeah yeah fs
Ahaan served the pasta in one bowl and put two forks in it.
Lavanya tasted the pasta he made and it was really very delicious.
Ahaan- Is it good?
Lavanya - It's very tasty,tum bhi Karo taste.
She fed Ahaan with the same spoon with which she ate earlier.

Ahaan-Jootha khane se pyaar badhta h!
Lavanya -Kyaa?
Ahaan-Kuchh nhi!!

Lavanya-I need to go back home now.
Ahaan- can't u wait for some more time?
Lavanya- I'll meet u on Monday or tomorrow u can come to my home.
Ahaan-Okay.
Lavanya -Yeah bye.
Ahaan-Byee text me once you reach home.
Lavanya -Sure.

End of Chapter 1~