𝟬𝟮 | Freaky

──★ ˙🍓 ̟ !!

──★ ˙🍓 ̟ !!

As you entered your classroom, the sunlight streaming in through the windows casted a warm glow over the desks and floor. The familiar creak of the old wooden floors echoed softly as you made your way to your seat at the back of the room, near the window.

You settled into your usual desk, feeling a pang of sadness as you glanced at the empty seat beside you.

Isagi was usually sitting there, his presence a comforting and familiar one. But he was away now, and you couldn't help but feel a sense of loss at his presence.

You turned your attention to your surroundings, the chatter of your classmates filling the room with lively energy.

You let out a soft sigh, your thoughts drifting back to Isagi and their conversations, wishing you had taken the opportunity to speak with him more.

But before you could dwell more on your regrets, a sudden flurry of vibrations from your phone interrupted your thoughts.

Startled, you reached for your phone and saw that it was flooded with notifications, a mix of messages, and alerts demanding your attention. You nitted your brows in frustration as you tried to read the messages before it went away.

Unlocking your phone, you quickly opened the random group chat you were welcomed to.

...

THE MAN HOLE CRITTERS (plus rin)

schizophrenicandwell:
STOP WHO MADE THE GROUP CHAT NAME
WHAT DOES IT EVEN MEAN

jacksoffprobably:
me
im going to touch you if you change it bitch

shizophrenicandwell:
WTF
DONT TOUCH EM
U HAVE COOFIES

jacksoffprobably:
make sure your pants are buckled real tight tonight 👅👅🙏🙏

shizophrenicandwell:
WHshaiao
JDISOA
JSISOWJ
DJSOWOWJ
DJEIWOOWJE??;?&+_(39

spiderlashes:
can you two shut the fuck up

jacksoffprobably:
aww guys the party pooper arrived :(((

spiderlashes:
you're not funny btw

jacksoffprobably:
guys I'm going to cry 😭😭😭 rin just told me I'm not funny 😭😭😭😭😭 I'm going to kill myself now 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 how am I going to live with this information 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 oh my god my life is over now 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭