Chapter 1.

Next update after 70+ votes
_______________________________
A man was sitting in his cabin with his one hand resting on his head and the other on the supporter of the chair.

Infront of him, there were two employees standing there with their heads hung down gulping nervously.

"How?" The man asked in a cold and dangerous tone still in the same position.

The employees gulped hard. No words came out from their mouth.

"I ASKED SOMETHING DAMM IT." The man shouted looking at them standing up from his chair.

"I....I di.... didn't knew th....that I had left to keep th....the last year's report in the pre.... presentation." One of the employee said.

"You didn't knew? You fucking didn't knew? Dhyaan kaha tha tumhara jab voh presentation bana rahe the tab?" The man shouted.

"Tum logon ko kya lagta hai? Tumhari zimmedari kya hai yahan par?" The man shouted.

"S...sir, voh...voh..." The employee stammered.

"Chup! Kuch bhi sense hai tum logon mein? Ek simple kaam bhi nahi kar sakte?" The man said throwing the pen holder on the floor.

The second employee flinched at his sudden throw, "S...sir, humne t...try k...kiya tha par..."

"Par kya? Tum logon ko excuses dete hue sharam nahi aati?" The man said.

"S...sir, We ar....are sorr...." The another employee stammered.

"Maafi? Maafi se kaam nahi chalega yahan. Tumhein responsibility leni padegi." The man said.

"H...hum...hum try k...karenge, sir..." The second employee replied

"Try? Try nahi, karna padega. Agar phir se aisi galti hui toh tum logon ka kya hoga?" The man said.

"H...hum...d...d...di...dikha...dikha denge ki h...hum sahi kaam k...kar sakte hain, s...sir..." The employee tried to be confident.

"Aur agar nahi dikha paye toh? Fir kya hoga?" The man said.

"H...hum...hum..." The employee tried to say.

"Haan, wahi hoga jo hona chahiye. You will be fired. Ab jaao aur kaam karo sahi se." The man said.

The man sat on his chair and took deep breaths.

"Now get out from my sight." He again roared.

The employees nodded and quickly left the cabin. After they left, the man sat there, feeling disappointed and frustrated. He knew he had to find a solution to the problem they caused. Taking a deep breath, he started making plans to fix everything and ensure it didn't happen again.

The man was none other than Armaan Poddar. The King Of Rajasthan. The CEO of Poddar Multitech Company. The eldest heir of Poddar Family. At the age 28, he has achieved a lot of success and fame.

He is a big name in the business sector and underworld, with a sexy body and a handsome face. He is a lady magnet but is not interested in love and girls. Parties and flirting are not his things. He is more focused on being a billionaire rather than flirting around with women

When it comes to his personality, the only thing that is red flag is his anger. He has developed major anger issues. He is not bad but in the business world, he is ruthless person. With sharp brain that can manipulate anyone and his amazing skills in business makes him richest person in the world.

In underworld, he is the most dangerous and takes out all his anger in his illegal business. He kills with his bare hands, sometimes gun or knife. No one provokes him in any manner.