Chapter 1

News spread all over yunmeng rumors starts to dwell in the other side, saying how they pity the second young master lan for marrying a girl with such a weak golden core or no golden core.

When the jiangs heard it they were furious and punished the person who started those rumors and whoever pitied Lan Wangji for marrying Jiang Ying.

Jiang Ying was in her room having thoughts if she was worthy of becoming the Madam Lan since she wouldn't want to shame the Gusu Lan Clan. 'Why did even a'niang made this arrange marriage?' she thought while almost crying when someone knocked on her door.

"A-jie its me and wanyin" Yanli said as while Jiang Ying used her sleeves to wipe her almost dropping tears, she stand up on her chair and walked up into the door and opened it

Jiang Cheng butted in, "a-jie!! we need your most amazing delicious soup hehehehehehehe" cheerfully.

"you idiot!" Yanli yelled while smacked her brother in the end with her hand, "ahem, a-jie we came here because a-niang told us to get ready since we have been invited to gusu" She continued

Jiang Ying was shocked, most importantly she couldn't face her own husband after these rumors and stuffs that happened. "Okay a-li i'll go pack get ready you both" She said while smiling.

The siblings left and Jiang Ying was inside her room once again and was fixing herself to make a good impression to her future-husband.

She was breathtaking, she doesn't have a golden core but she was the 3rd place of the most beautiful women.

Jiang Ying:

"I hope he'll like it

"I hope he'll like it.." She mumbled and got outside with her pouch full of clothes.

"A-jie!!" Her two siblings yelled and ran towards her shocked by her appearance (not in a bad way), "wow a-jie you look beautiful!" Jiang Cheng said while Yanli was nodding of agreement.

After that they walked into the place where it has boats (whats the name of that? Pls i forgot 😭) with Yu Ziyuan and Fengmian waiting for them.

They said goodbye to their children and Yu Ziyuan scolded Jiang Cheng to avoid trouble at all cost since she knows her son is a trouble maker.

Jiang Yanli snickered at that while her mother said, "a-li make sure he doesn't cost trouble ok?" With Yanli answering "yes a-niang" and went to the boat to start their journey on the gusu lan clan for some time since they were invited to the lecture.