operation bridge the gap

In the forest surrounding Magnolia there was a lone house, it was a big home with multiple floors to hold its occupants although the majority of them slept in the same room. This of course was the new home of Natsu Dragneel, the current master of Fairy Tail. Inside the residents were having a large breakfast cooked by the gorgon queen herself, Kinana. Soon to be Kinana Dragneel.

“It's not fair that's my seat!”

Millianna, the beautiful cat girl, was currently complaining about the fact that Lisanna was sitting on Natsu’s lap and feeding him. This was an action usually reserved for her among the group. She made up the rule of first come first served and constantly was the first to sit in Natsu's lap to be wrapped in his warmth. Millianna loved it, you could say this warmth was what made her fall in love with the dragon slayer. And currently she doesn't have it. The white haired girl who was stealing it was smiling contently and one would think that she didn't even hear Millianna with how calm she looked. She did hear it all but she wasn't going to give up this privilege after going without it for so long.

Lisanna turned her head and looked at Millianna with an air of smugness that almost looked strange in her. “If I remember correctly this is first come first serve and you made up that rule if what Bisca told me was true.”

Millianna hissed at her and Lisanna glared back at her. “Hey you two, calm down. Here Milli come sit.” Natsu shifted Lis so she was sitting on one of his thighs and made room for Milli to sit in his other. The brown haired girl got up and sat down but she didn't look happy about it. Though she calmed down when Natsu wrapped them in his arms.

“See everything is fine.”

*✓*

“Master, what happened to you?!”

When Natsu arrived at the guild he had scratches all over his face and his hair was out of place. He walked over to the bar and flopped down next to Gildarts and Makarov.

“Seems like someone had a hell of a time last night.” Natsu glared at the crash mage with annoyance that just made the veteran laugh. “The usual Boze.”

“Coming right up boss.”

Over with the girls Lisanna and Millianna seemed to be not getting off to the best start. “What happened to Natsu?” Lucy asked them. “He got in-between a cat fight.” Bisca said.

“And lossed.” Kagura added with a sly smile

The rest of the Dragneel harem laughed while the two cats just glared at each other. “So you gals figured out what you're gonna do for training.” Bisca asked.

“No not yet. I don't know how we can bridge seven years in only three months.” Lucy answered dejectedly. “That's true it is a big task but Natsu believes in us. We can't give up before we even try!” Erza’s spirit forever unbreakable raised Lucy’s own. Erza was right they couldn't give up before even trying, not after everything the guild went through over the past seven years. And Natsu believes in them and Lucy would like to live up to that belief. Thinking about Natsu made her think about her feelings for him, she knew she was attracted to him physically and emotionally. He made her feel safer than safe, by his side she felt nearly invincible no matter the danger.