• Are you enjoying yourself, Natalia? • 🌶️

Começar do início

"I wanted to feel you closer to me." He said, placing his face in the crook of my neck. " I wanted to touch you, where you crave me the most." He punctuated his sentence by licking my pulse point before slowly sucking on it.

"Oh..Damon!" I let out, my heart picked up it's speed.

"It's been three weeks, since I have felt you. Three weeks since I fucked yours brains out, making you scream my name." He placed his one hand around my waist, tightening his hold on me, while his other hand parted my legs ever so slightly.

"But don't worry..." He bit my earlobe gently." I won't do anything you don't want me to. You can stop me anytime you want. Hmm?"

I nodded my head, unable to speak anything because of his close proximity.

It's as if I almost forgot how his presence around me affects me. How he takes my breath away, just by looking at me. How he makes me crave him in the deepest, darkest parts of me just by a simple and innocent touch.

"Have you ever indulged in watching these scenes?" He mumbled in my neck, his hand roamed on my inner thigh, dangerously close to my private part.

Taking a sharp breath, I shook my head, to answer him.

A slight sound of pain left my lips, as he bit me where my neck meet my shoulder.

"Is that a way to answer you dom properly, sweet Natalia?"

Oh God!

Everytime he calls me 'Sweet Natalia', I feel like I'll melt.

"No sir. I have rarely been to this section of club." I replied.

He suddenly stopped whatever he was doing to my neck and looked at me. "Why?"

I shrugged. " The idea never appealed to me much. I didn't think I am into watching others."

I told him. Though I have been into this lifestyle for many years, there are still a lot of things that I never tried or didn't think much about.

And the sole reason was, I never felt any special or strong connection with someone to talk about my like and dislikes much. So, the only thing I did was, coming here, blowing off some steam through some rough sex, whenever I felt the itch and then return back to my boring life.

However, with Damon, everything changed. He does everything differently. I don't know how to explain. He is much rough then my previous doms, but at the same time, he is more gentle and caring.

He poked a finger at my temple, to get my attention back.

"Stop living in your head all the time Natalia. You don't always need to overthink and over analyse every word and every sentence that is being spoken to you."

I smiled at his words.

"You want to know something?" He raised a brow curiously.

"Other than my mom, you are the first and only one who can read me like an open book." He gave me a look of surprise.

"You understand me and my mind even without me uttering a single word. And most importantly, something that have always surprised me, from the day I met you...."

His eyes showed genuine interest. A small smile graced his lips and that made me smile in return.

"Though you always take my mind and body to a chaotic world, your mere presence calms like no other."

I said with sincerity and he looked shocked at my confession.

Did I say something wrong?

Is he going to creep out and run for hills now?