"Please take care of yourself, Anton." I can't help but blurt out as I touch his scarred fingers from playing too much stringed instruments. I know it's normal for them, but, his were to the point of bleeding. How can that be normal?

"I don't know what I'll do if you end up getting hurt badly." I whispered as I wipe the sweat forming on his forehead. He looks like a baby right now with his eyes closed, but I was shocked when he suddenly opened them and now we're staring at each other.

And I swore I felt how my heart skipped a beat by just being able to stare straight into his eyes.

"Yuyu. . ."

I can feel my heart swelling after hearing him call me by that annoying nickname he made. I really missed him so much, I don't think I can give him back to Hwang Bora. I've become too selfish at this point. I want him for myself.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" I asked in a gentler tone as I keep on using the towel to wipe his forehead, then his cheeks. He closed his eyes when I used the towel near them, and I could only coo secretly at how adorable he looks right now.

But, I was shocked even more when he decided to rest and nuzzle his cheek to my hand. So fucking adorable, it felt like my heart was almost going to escape my chest because of how fast it was beating from this adorable sight in front of me.

"You feel so cold, Yuyu. It feels so nice," Anton murmured while resting his cheek to my hand with the face towel.

"I know, that's why I need to continue wiping your face and body using this towel so you'll feel refreshed. Is that alright?" I asked, and I sounded like I was talking to a kid, but I can't help it since the guy in front of me right now looks so cute.

He's almost like a giant golden retriever because of how he's looking and acting right now.

"Okay, wait a minute. I'm just gonna take my shirt off." Anton murmured groggily, and I was shocked when he indeed took his shirt off in front of me, now displaying his swimmer's body. It felt like I'm now the one who's burning up.

No. I need to stay calm. Stay calm, Jung Yumi. He's sick, now's not the time for thinking of anything else aside from making sure that Anton's going to feel better.

"Here too please, it's really hot, yuyu." Anton pulled me closer and even innocently whispered those words next to my ear, while he took my hand with the towel and place it on his chest. Oh no, I'm gonna die. This isn't healthy for me at all.

"Okay, let me go so I can do my job faster." I told him, acting as normal as possible even though I can already feel my face burning up.

"You look so pretty, Yuyu. Even in the dark, my eyes can't help but stare at your pretty face." Anton whispered, and I was shocked when he moved a few strands of my hair to the side. I am gonna die, why does he have to act this way when I'm trying my best to make him feel freshened up?

"Do you really think I'm pretty?" I asked, trying to just go with the flow of our conversation to keep me distracted from the fact that I'm wiping his chest. Damn. I know he isn't an athlete anymore, but how come his body's still so good to look at? Wait. What the fuck, Jung Yumi? We need to focus!

"Hmm. yuyu's the prettiest," he whispered and I was shocked when Anton decided to rest his head on my arm. Okay, how am I supposed to move quickly now? Why does he have to make things harder for me?

But, what did he just say? He finds me the prettiest? He sounded too sincere that I almost wanted to believe him. But, wouldn't that be absurd? For someone as pretty like Anton find someone like the prettiest? Isn't that weird?