Chapter 2 - HARUTA vs S-SMOKE

The 3 of the Seraphim's we're just staying in one place, On the very center of the surrounded by trees and they have also cleared the area for themselves. No Animal's we're brave enough to go to them either, So it's safe to say that even the animals of the island fear them.

S-Monkey was playfully just drawing with a stick on the dirt, While S-Smoke was sitting on a big rock in the center while also looking at S-Monkey once in a while.

And S-Sword was on the ground, Leaning against the big rock S-Smoke was sitting on top of. With his legs crossed and arm's crossed as well, And his swords beside him. He also had his eye's closed as he was just minding his own business just like the rest of them are.

Than slowly, S-Sword opened his eyes revealing his Yellow iris and Star shape pupils, His face always had a frown on his face even when he's neutral. He looks at through the trees and forest, He could feel presence.

With how S-Monkey stopped playing he must've felt it too, And S-Smoke was also looking at the direction they all knew we're it lead to, The front of the island.

With new found entertainment for themselves, They all went and find their new playmate's.

═══════════════════════════════

It didn't take long for the 3 of them to find the people, They had managed to see them dock their small boat on the island, They we're on top of a big tree hiding their presence as they stare at the 3 new people to the island.

"Oohh, They're strong! I can see it!"

S-Monkey said with a big grin on his face as he spoke with enthusiasm as always, He couldn't wait to see what those Humans are capable of!

"Huh, I guess they're better than the other weak Pirate's we usually fought."

S-Smoke said as he was next to S-Monkey, Standing up with his arms crossed a he looks at the newcomers to their island. They've already dominated the island so they practically call it theirs.

"Can't we fight them now? I'm interested in that man who wields two swords."

S-Sword said with his hand holding the hilt of his sword as he eyes the man with a Bread(?) like hair, And Chef outfit. Tsk, The same as S-Smoke huh. Well that doesn't matter to him at all, He just wants to fight a good opponent.

"Hmm, No, I think we shouldn't go easy, But I don't want to kill'em either if we won't go easy on them."

S-Monkey said with a big smile on his face as his eyes stared at the Raven black haired man who was talking to his other comrades, Hearing S-Monkey's statement made both S-Smoke and S-Sword look at him. S-Monkey only smiled wider as his eyes glowed in the shadow of the tree.

"I like em', So let's keep them."

S-Monkey said with a happy tone of voice as he swings his feet that we're dangling as he was sitting on the strong branch that was holding the 3 of them in, Both S-Smoke and S-Sword stared at S-Monkey, And without saying a word. They both listened.

When the 3 of the Pirate's separated, All three of them went to go and stalk their prey. With the goal of making sure they keep them alive. After all, That's what S-Monkey had asked them. So they'd listen.

═══════════════════════════════

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚 𝒗𝒔 𝐒-𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞

(haruta's pov: )

Haruta had been walking in the forest for a while now, Well maybe he's just exaggerating because it hasn't been a while since he and his brother had split up. He was walking along, And looking at his surroundings.