" How do you know that?" said Lin Zi with a questioning glint in her eyes as she turned to look back at her nephew. " Well, never mind that, little Zimo said that he has been training for quite a while and that was how he has gotten stronger than before that is why I gave him the responsibility to bring the buckets with him, I have to say he is doing much better than before."

Su Wan: "....."

Lin Yu: "....."

This was much better than how was his performance before this?

Su Wan looked at Lin Zi and then at Fang Zimo before asking carefully, " Did,... Did Zimo use to faint while carrying the water buckets?"

Lin Zi turned to look at her and then shook her head with a smile causing both Lin Yu and Su Wan to heave a sigh of relief but before they could let their hearts settle, she added, " He used to faint after walking to the river, with him unconscious how can he carry the buckets?"

'Damn they relaxed way too soon!'

The two of them knew that though living a life full of tragedy, Fang Zimo was really pampered by his old mistress but they didn't think that he was this pampered.

As the two stared at Fang Zimo who was being cheered on by Zhang Xiaohui who was carrying two buckets in each of her hands that were twice the size of the four small buckets combined, they felt that it was too embarrassing. Lin Yu couldn't even watch anymore as he said, " I will go and help him out a little."

That was what he said but in the end, Lin Yu not only took two buckets off the pole, he also emptied the water in the buckets that Fang Zimo was carrying in his before bringing them over to where Su Wan and Lin Zi were standing.

Su Wan turned her head to look away from Fang Zimo and shook her head in regret, if this was how he was going to pursue Lin Zi then he will surely catch her ——- in his next life, that is.

Please show me some support!! My exams are here and I need motivation to continue or I am going to slack off again.

**********************************

Chapter 622 Fight!

" I am telling you that it is not my fault!"

Lin Yu has just placed the buckets down when the sound of someone quarrelling echoed in the clearing as they all turned to look at the spot from where the sound of quarrelling was coming. Standing up straight, Lin Yu frowned and turned to Su Wan as he said, " We shouldn't get involved it in, no matter what is going on it has nothing to do with it."

But as soon as he said Feng Dai's voice came following the voice of the unknown man. " If it's not your fault, then whose fault is it? Tell me Feng Zihang you want my family to die is it not it?"

This accusation was serious and couldn't be ignored anymore and since the person who was shouting was their neighbour and friend, neither Lin Yu nor Su Wan could ignore what was going on.

However, Lin Yu still turned to Su Wan and said, " You should here with Aunt, I will go and see what's going on with Zimo."

Fang Zimo was lying on the floor panting and huffing but when he realised that he was suddenly being pulled into a mess, he immediately stood up and stared at Lin Yu as he said, " Why me? Look at me, what can I even do? I mean, do I look like I will come in handy in a fight, are you serious?"

Lin Yu who was persuading Su Wan to stay where she was, heard Fang Zimo's words and suddenly looked at the latter as if he wanted to wield Fang Zimo as a weapon in the fight. " Am I serious? Are you a man or not? How can you pull away from a fight like this?"