“Oh My God! Suzi you are so annoying.” I said as now she was annoying me to death. I was tired of blushing and pushing back last night scenarios behind my head but she was letting that go. It was partly my fault too as I kept zoning out thinking about what I shouldn’t be and blushing while working silently. Obviously, that gave her the clue but she should stop as I was already embarrassed about how I acted last night. I was going to touch myself in front of him that thought was making me dig the whole and stay in there for the rest of my life.

“Fine. If you don’t want to tell don’t do it but I was thinking of helping you.” She said as I added the ingredients in the mixer while I turned around and gave her a narrowed eye.

“What type of help?” I asked as I gazed at her with scrutinized expressions.

“I can tell you what he likes in woman.” She whispered and my ear became alert all of a sudden.

“How do you know that?” I asked as I gave her a suspicious glare.

“God! I live here and I have seen what type of women come with him.” She said and my eyes widened.

“He brings women.” I asked with a low exasperated gasp.

“No, he doesn’t but sometime they just come for him but he never likes women to come to the mansion as he didn’t get involve with anyone personally.” Suzi tried to explain while sipping her coffee. She was done with chores that’s why she had all the time to tease me and give me that types of advice that could turn me crimson from head to toe.

“Then how does he get involve with them?” I asked as I partly knew the answer but still, I asked just to grow the feeling of sadness in my chest. In these past few days, I was having weird types of feelings but that might be because I was never been with a family and everything was new although I was used to everyone here but still, I knew I had to leave from here someday.

Suzi gave me a look as she also knew that I knew what was the answer but still she asked. “Obviously he has needs. He isn’t religious you know neither is Zaroon and Muzamil so they are all alike. Sometimes…” She leaned in whispered as if she was saying the most sinful things. “…they share girls too.” She said and I couldn’t even gasp or make a face as I was too stunned to speak for a while.

Fine he was the evil one here but Zaroon and Muzamil bhai too. I didn’t expect that from him.

“They don’t respect girls.” I mumbled as I was heartbroken and grieved for a moment for all those girls.

“What? No…” Suzi raised her hand stopping my thoughts to go any further as she said. “Actually, they don’t do anything. Girls throw themselves at them. The girls come with one of them and then they saw the other one so they go after them. They just fulfil their needs with them and nothing else. The girls asked for that so it’s more like the girls don’t respect themselves. They are gentlemen in this regard that they never forced anyone. They are used to get attention and as they are rich. Girls basically fall for that.” Suzi spoke in their defense but I still couldn’t get satisfaction. I didn’t know why the fact of Zaroon and Muzamil bhai didn’t affect much like the way his did although I knew how he was. He wasn’t religious at all so we could expect these things from him. On the other side I was getting angry on the girls who was throwing themselves at them. Didn’t they have any self-respect to sleep with peacefully at nights but again they had men for that.

“They are not just rich though.” I mumbled as Suzi smirked while looking at me.

“Are you saying young Knight is hot?” She said wiggling her eyebrows as I turned around sharply giving her a glare.

“They all our fine looking.” I forced on each and every word.

“Your face didn’t say that.” She laughed at my crimson face as I just ignored her and stormed out of the kitchen with the mint margarita.

Moment before entering the garden I tried to calm my nerves as I didn’t want dad to find out my state which was as if I was on the edge of crying after hearing what she did. He used to accuse me of Jameel and he, himself, was doing all the sinful things. He should look at himself before saying anything to me.

“Thank you. Are you going somewhere?” Dad took the glass as he looked down at my sea green colord dress with my hair half tied with a clip. There was a small amount of tint that made my face glow and fresh peach colord glossy lipstick radiating my skin.

“Yes, I asked Imran to bring me flowers for the garden but he didn’t have any idea about that so I am going with him. Can I?” I asked as I practically came for his permission as I knew he would give me that’s why I was already.

“Of course. But take Suzi with you. I don’t want you to stress out alone. Enjoy yourselves. Do you have credit card?” He asked at the end as the I shook my head with a little smile.

“Yes, he gave me.” I still hadn’t used the card he gave me but I could use it now although I had zero cash. I had a doubt that the nursery would except the card.

“Good. He is getting sense now.” Dad smiled as I smiled back while I came back towards the kitchen where Suzi was deciding to go back to her quarter for a sleep.

“You are going with me.” I squealed while entering the kitchen.

“No, I am not.” She cohered back with a tired smile.

“But dad said that he didn’t want me to go alone. It’s okay if you don’t want to go.” I said finally realizing how tired she was.

“No, I can’t let you enjoy the boring company of Imran alone.” She said getting her coat.

“Yes, he is but not more boring than your young knight. I would sleep if I ever go out with him.” I said and as usual fate wasn’t on my side so the next second his voice made me stiff.

“Give me a chance I would make sure you won’t sleep at all.”

•~•

VOTE & DO LOTS OF COMMENTS