JULY 31ST/ OCT 31ST

~July 31st~

"Lily...." James whispered as he held a baby boy in his arms.

"He's beautiful..." Lily replied as she stared at the infant, only to feel a surge of pain in her lower abdomen before it went away a couple minutes later.

"Oh my.." A nurse whispered, as she was about to heal Lily.

"What is it?" Lily asked, concerned something went wrong with the birth.

"This is going to be painful, but it'll stop the bleeding," the nurse said as she grabbed a cloth and began casting a spell.

"Lily...." James whispered, concerned for Lily as the nurse began casting the healing spell.

"We'll name the boy Harry Potter. He'll take your last name, James." Lily said. As James smiled, then the nurse sighed in relief,as did Lily.

"Lily, are you alright now." James asked as the nurse finished using her magic to heal Lily in the bed.

"What do you think the boys would say?" James asked as he looked at Harry sleeping peacefully.

"They'll be happy. They have a nephew." Lily replied, smiling at James.

"Aren't you just beautiful." Lily said as she stared at Harry.

"You should be alright now. Just take it easy." The Nurse said as Lily nodded and began to get off the bed.

Once Lily had gotten off the bed, James had turned around and waited while she got dressed.

"We should go back home now, Since our child is now born, he'll be after us."

James whispered as Lily nodded and finished putting on her coat before wrapping Harry up again, while James assisted her.

"Let's go."

Lily said as James left the hospital with Lily and Harry, heading to Godric's hallow.

~Oct 31st~

~1 year later~

"Sirius....let y/n sleep." James said as he watched Sirius try to play with you while you slept.

"I have a niece now, and you won't let me play with her." Sirius said, then he looked over at James, who was in conversation with Remus, before James looked at Sirius again.

"She's about to turn two and a half months in a few hours, Sirius." Remus said as Lily brought Harry downstairs to see the guys.

"Ah, Harry...." Remus said, as Harry began looking around. Confused about seeing new people in front of him.

"Sirius, come see Harry, let y/n sleep." James said as he opened a window slightly to let a cool breeze in.

"Little Harry....."Sirius said, then he tried playing with Harry, but Harry mainly tried to kick his legs while being held by Lily.

As for you, you had woken up by the cool breeze as it startled you once it hit your face.

Then a small hissing sound was heard as a black baby python slithered into your crib, simply watching you with blue-black-ish eyes, as if it was fascinated by your doll like appearance before it hovered over your mouth and bit itself, causing its blood to enter your mouth, before it begun licking the blood that didn't enter your mouth properly, away.

You being the Infant that you are, begun trying to kick your legs a bit as the python finished licking its blood off of you, before slithering out of your crib and onto the window sealing before it left the house.

"I think the princess is up." James said, as Sirius looked over at the crib and went straight for you, picking you up before trying to play.

"Both children are up now, but I was hoping that Peter would have come to see them." James said as Remus shrugged.

"I haven't heard from him, I know he said he was going to buy a few things yesterday." Remus said as he took Harry from Lily's hands for a while.

"I'm guessing he'll come by later." James said, then Lily went over to Sirius, who was trying to tickle you as you tried kicking your legs a bit, only for the blanket that was wrapped around you. Stop them.

"She's beautiful, Lily, as is Harry." Sirius spoke, looking up at Lily, who smiled at the sight of you trying to kick Sirius away.

"Thank you, Sirius. Me and Jame's decided for you to be Harry's godfather, should anything happen to us. Are you alright with that?" Lily asked as Sirius nodded, agreeing before asking Lily about you.

"What about y/n?"

"I'm not sure yet, we'll decide soon." Lily said as Sirius gave you to Lily after hearing Remus speak.

"Come on, Sirius, we should let them enjoy their evening. We'll be back tomorrow."

Remus said as he got his coat on while Sirius kissed Harry's head before walking over to Lily to caress your cheek.

"Enjoy your night." Sirius said, then left the house.

"Sirius seems quite fond of y/n. Maybe we should let him be her godfather too." James said before coming over to Lily, only to notice Harry had begun falling asleep again.

"Come on, let's reput the children to sleep." James whispered so he won't wake Harry up.

Lily got off the couch and went upstairs with James following behind.

Once she reached the bedroom, she set you down before James set Harry down in his own crib beside yours.

"We have beautiful children......Harry Potter and Y/n Evans...." Lily whispered as James kissed her cheek before hearing a knock downstairs.

"That must be Peter, I'll go see him." James said before going downstairs to open the door, only for Lily to hear James try yell before being cut off.

Curious of why James got cut off, Lily went downstairs only to see a man in a cloak stepping over James's lifeless body.

Panicked, Lily ran upstairs again to grab her wand before shutting both yours and Harry's room door, waking both of you in the process.

"Mommy loves you...." Lily whispered as she stood in front of the cribs, where you and Harry were sleeping.

Then the door was blown off of its hinges, causing both you and Harry to cry.

"No, please! Not my children....have mercy..." Lily pleaded as the cloaked figure spoke.

"Move out of the way, and I'll spare you."

"Not my children!" Lily yelled before hearing the figure speak.

"Avada kedavra!" The figure said, as Lily fell to the ground after a green light appeared, then faded, her lifeless body laid, unmoving.

"Pathetic..."

The figure said as they took their hood off, only to show a handsome man with jet black hair, pale porcelain skin, and blue-ish black eyes.

"Disgusting..." the man said, staring at Harry in his crib, before looking down to see you laying down in yours, crying.

"Aren't you pretty..." The man said as he caressed your cheek before letting you grab his hand, seeing as you tried to grip his hand hard.

The man smirked a bit before picking you up, merely looking at you, as you tried kicking your legs.

"Pretty little thing...." The man whispered, staring at your features before he put you back down in the crib and spoke.

"Avada kedavra!"

The man yelled, then a green light appeared and a yell was heard, only for the light to disappear... the only two survivors would be the children.

A boy with green eyes, dark brown hair and pale skin with a scar on his forehead, and a girl with dark Auburn-red hair, porcelain skin, and light Heterochromia hazel-green eyes.

They would be known as the kids who lived.