Surprise Update

Hi readers!

I'm finally back! I do apologize for the extremely long break, but I am here to inform you all of my new upcoming story, Cupid's Assistant.
To be honest, I also wasn't expecting it to take this long as well but I started procrastinating, and then prepping, and then started doubting if this story was going to be any good, but here I am.

The official post date for Cupid's Assistant will be May 17 and from then on I will be updating every Friday.

_______

Here is the story description:

Cupid.
A small chubby boy with wings who carries a bow that shoots arrows of love to anyone in his way. Whoever gets struck by his arrows will fall in love with whomever they see.
However, time has changed and Cupid no longer works alone. Now he has millions of workers, who work for him and does his job. They are also known as Cupid's assistants.
Xiaodan, one of the millions of workers known as Cupid's assistants, finally got her big case after a long time. Hopefully, she isn't rusty and can handle her new assignment. Will she get the timid female university student and cold-hearted male student to fall in love, or will she fail? Or perhaps there was another reason for this assignment?

______

Hopefully, this story sounds intriguing to you all, and you guys are eager to read it.

Hope to see you all in my new story!

Also, I want to express my gratitude to you all once again. Thank you guys so much for liking this story, Trap in a Book, and reading it to the very end!

See you all on Friday, May 17!
Thank you again!