My first date...

This is a JOKE btwww

It was a warm day and i was waiting outside of the cafe for my first date.. I then saw his car pull up the driveway and saw him open the door, he was wearing a handsome black suit and as he walked up to me I peed a little.
When he was stood in front of petite hourglass figure I saw his face notice it- i tried to state how I accidentally peed as he was coming up to me from how nervous I was, out of know where he grabbed me from the side of my chest and craddled me threw the cafe to the all inclusive washroom.
He shifted me to his right arm and held me with only his muscles as he grabbed a towel and placed it on the ground, he placed me on top of the towel and prepared another one with soap and handed it me then quickly turned around.
I was hesitant at first but i gained the confidence to ask him to do it for me

he then grabbed me in a chokehold and slammed me against the bathroom walls he started to shout at me while staring at my glistening brown orbs, he aggressively threw me in the ground and started to stab me 33+ times but as soon as he did he then soon found out that i was a cow in disguise.
He rushed out of the building into the street (killing cows are illegal in my town) and the police started to chase after him

He then got sentenced to jail for 47 years