Ryuji: No way! is that...

Later, we see the security footage on the ground floor and the supposed human with the other humans exiting the elevator. The other humans gave glares at anyone who got too close. The human in the strange outfit turns to look back to be sure they're not being followed and sees a security guard rush from behind. The human suddenly summons what seems like a demon and sets the demon on fire, and they collapse on the floor writhing on the floor in agony. The human then turned back around as he marched toward the main doors of the building. However, that's when the footage pauses, and zooms in on their face. The video gets enhanced and shows what he looks like.

"As you can see, there's a human in Hell, or at least what appears to be a human. It's also confirmed that these are the same humans that were with the monster that took on Vox and Valentino, and won! Is there a connection between the human, and the monster? Are they the same? Who knows?!"

Katie is soon interrupted by someone handing her papers.

"What is it now?! Can't you see we're live?!" Katie spat irritably.

"Just take the damn papers! It's more info on the human!" The co-worker spat, not in the mood for her bullshit tonight.

Katie snatched the papers from his hand, and he walked away while muttering "fucking bitch" under his breath.

"I HEARD THAT!!!" Katie yelled angrily at him.

She began to view the papers, and her eyes went wide with shock. Even more so when she looked at the second paper before returning her attention to the camera.

"We have just received some shocking info on the human!" Katie said with her usual smile.

It then switches to show two images taken by Verosika Mayday. Each showed a human boy, but in one image it shows a five-year-old, and the second shows a teen.

Charlie gasped when she recognized the image of the five-year-old.

"Oh my god, IT'S HIM!!!" Charlie exclaimed with joy, stars in her eyes.

"'Him' who?" Vaggie asked.

"The human has been confirmed to be named Ren Amamayia, thanks to these posts made by Hell's most popular succubus popstar, Verosika Mayday, and it appears it's not his first time down here in Hell," Katie explained.

Vaggie's eyes widened in shock. She hadn't heard that name in a long time.

Ryuji: JOKER?!

Everyone turned to Ryuji giving him a look for the name.

"Joker? What type of name is fucking Joker?" Husk said.

"It is him!!! It's him, it's him, it's him, it's HIM!!!" Charlie said excitedly while shaking Vaggie.

"I know, hun, I know! You don't have to shake me!" Vaggie said, trying to calm her down.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it!" Charlie said, still overly excited but did stop shaking Vaggie.

"I can't believe that that's the same sweet little boy all those years ago! He shouldn't be out there where he could get killed! Especially now that Hell knows his name, and what he looks like!" Charlie said with worry.

"Calm down, Charlie, we'll get him back... somehow," Vaggie said reassuringly, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Ryuji was still in the room, and he couldn't help but get an odd feeling about this. He's not sure how to describe it any other way at the moment. So he decides to just walk away, and head up to the room he checked in for so he can get himself cleaned up. Once he entered the elevator, he began speaking with himself.