The thrill of the hunt part 2

The moon was shown high in the sky as Madison square garden was shown as people were shown entering wanting to see the pack in person as people were shown cheering in crowds as lights flash all around as Brooklyn, Lexington and Broadway watch the hunt in person as the perform.

Midnight was shown at thee home in the castle dressed in black jeans with knee high boots and a red tank with a leather jacket as her hair was in a high ponytail she looks out at the busy city as the wind blows through her hair as she couldn't shake this bad feeling in her gut before seeing Brooklyn and Broadway fly back but Lexington wasn't with them.

"Where's Lexington"she asked her self worried before she was shown waiting up on the towers with the others as they wait for Lexington on top of the castle tower as dawn will be upon them soon.

"It's almost dawn and he's still not back"Goliath says.

"He always cuts it to close "Hudson says with a sigh.

"There you are!"Broadway says making them all turn seeing Lexington glide down with a smile as Goliath crossed his arms looking sternly at Lexington.

"Where were you"he asked sternly as they wait for an explanation.

"I made us some new allies"Lexington says with a big smile.

"You don't mean the pack?" Brooklyn asked shocked.

"I sure do they're just like us they defend the innocent and they do it on television"Lexington says with a smile as midnight and Goliath realized he let him self be seen.

Midnight sighs shaking her head"Lexington you shouldn't have shown your self to this so called pack they are just people on TV there actors "she says to Lexington as she crossed her arms.

"But we made friends with Lisa why can't it be the same for the pack "Lexington says with a glare as midnight shakes her head walking back to the den inside the castle as she runs a stressed hand through her hair as dawn approaches as the gargoyle take there places as they turn to stone while Goliath and Lexington were glaring at each other through Stone.

Soon it was night fall again as midnight watches Lexington and Goliath argue as Lexington wasn't understanding how dangerous this is that he showed him self before Goliath decided to give this idea a chance before he turns to midnight "midnight come "he asked his honory sister who climbs on his back as they three take off to meet the pack to see if it's save for the rest after they meet.

They land in front of the pack studio as midnight jumps off Goliaths back as she lands on her feet staring at the building with unease before they three walk in as it was dark no one in sight as they walk looking around the dark place.

"I got a bad feeling guys"midnight says looking around as they stop before suddenly a bright light shines on them as they cover there eyes wincing at the brightness before a smoke bomb was thrown down exploding as they yell covering there faces it was a trap.

"Come on!"midnight says as shots were being fired at them as they run into one of the packs structures as the shots followed as they enter a hallway breathing heavily.

Suddenly hyena drops down as midnight here's a women yell making her whirl around catching the women's hand as she was going to attack Lexington as hyena stares in shock before groaning as midnights grip tightens.

"I don't think so nobody hurts my family"midnight says with a growl as her eyes glow white as the women yells being blasted back by a beam of light from midnight before grunting getting up with a glare before running off Lexington chased after the women in anger with a roar.

"Lexington!"Goliath and midnight warn before running after the two Lexington continues after the women as a trap was set off as Goliath pulls hik.back just as spikes shoot out of the wall as Lexington glares with glowing eyes.

"Cowards! I thought you fought with honor!"Lexington roars with anger as they lied to him he should have listened to midnight and Goliath before he and Goliath demolished the spikes as the three run forward before coming to a two way hall looking left and right breathing heavily as there eyes glow with anger before taking off to the left with let leading the way before suddenly a wall falls blocking the way they came as they skid to a stop before the same thing happened to the front.

"Welcome to the gauntlet normally the traps in here aren't lethal, but we choose them up a little just for you three"a female voice that sounded like fox was heard as the two walls start moving in on them as Goliath growls as he pulls back a fist and punched a hole through before tearing a opening as he climbs through before grabbing the matching attached to the door as he lifts it up detaching it before throwing it with a roar as it breaks through a wall creating a large hole midnight getting on to golitha's back before the three hip out dropping down below as midnight jumps down from his back on to feet as midnight looks up as the moonlight shines through an opening.

"Guys this way"midnight says a she forms light power around her hands before joining them together as she blast at the ceiling creating a way out as she climbs back on Goliaths back as he and Lexington climb there way up as they crawl out onto the roof of the building as the pack runs in down below watching the pray get away with shock as Goliath and Lexington fly off as they glide through the wind as midnight holds on tightly as the pack chases them on foot the hunt has officially begun.