Jungle Safari Madness

"Hey Topsee?Do you hear something?"
Ragatha asked,trying to conceal her rising laughter.Topsee herself was trembling from laughter to as she faked a shrug.
"I-I don't think so Ragatha!Oh.Wait a minute."
Both characters turned to Jax as he wallowed in a tearful mess on the floor,hugging his legs aand rocking back and forth.
"Beaten. . .defeated by a ####### ragdoll. . .no torment. . .for 14 miserable days. . .it's all over. . .the mighty power. . .to make Crybaby cry. . ."
"It's just the sound of Jax's defeat!"
Topsee and Ragatha burst into laughter upon seeing Jax in such a position.He scowled,turning to both of them.
"Oh yeah hilarious isn't it!Enjoy these 14 days.Cuz' when my strike is over. . .your all gunna wish you hadn't crossed me."
Jax's empty threats only made the pair laugh harder,so much in fact that Ragatha had to hold Topsee's shoulder for support.

Pomni,Zooble,Gangle and Kinger watched from a distance,slightly concerned.
"We better prepare ourselves for when Jax's strike is over. . ."
Gangle said nervously,Pomni turned to her,eyebrows raised.
"Well at least he won't be breaking your mask for a while or making an ### out of us on our adventures.Speaking of adventures,where's Caine?"
"YA WANNA KNOW WHAT TODAY'S ADVENTURE IS TODAY POMNI!?GLAD YA ASKED!"
Pomni yelped as Caine suddenly appeared next to her,twirling his cane in his hands.Flying into the air,he pointed above him with the cane as the bubbly words appeared in green colours,
"Today's adventure is Jungle safari madness!All of you as a group will be required to work as a team to venture through the jungle's dangerous terrains to acquire the mysterious artefact at the end of the course to guarantee your quick return to the circus!"

"I'd like to advise you all of the many dangers and challenges you'll face through the course!Like man eating tigers,bone crushing elephants,poisonous creatures and fumes and the worst of them all!Failure because your all a bunch of disappointing losers who hate your lives!Any questions?"
No one said anything.Caine snapped his fingers and a green portal appeared,on the other side they group could hear chattering shrieking from some monkeys and a growling roar coming from a tiger that sounded like paper tearing.
"WELL!In you go superstars!Good luck!"
Caine shouted,pushing the group into the portal and closing it behind them.Meanwhile,the circus troupe were standing in a thicket of stuffy humidity jungle trees and over hanging branches and vines.Zooble groaned,crossing her arms.
"Jeez.I don't wanna do this.What does Caine want us to do now?"
Ragatha hummed,looking around.

"He mentioned an artefact we'd have to find to grant us access back to the circus.So if I'm correct we don't get to return. . .until we find it."
Ragatha added sourly,realising what was happening.Everyone except for Kinger and Gangle groaned.Jax scowled,looking up at the shaded trees.
"Ah god!This bites!It's stinkin' hot to!Alright ladies and Kinger,let's get this #### over with-Pomni?Wheres your hat?"
Pomni frowned and hovered her hand over her head to feel hair.
"Wha-what!?WHERE IS IT!?"
Pomni started to freak out but stopped as Kinger suddenly stood over her.
"Wow Pomni I didn't expect you have hair under that silly hat."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?OF COURSE I HAVE HAIR UNDER MY HAT!"
Kinger blinked gecko style and wandered away,gasping as he saw some ants crawling on the trees.
"How beautiful!Oh look at this guys!This little critter here looks like Pomni."
Kinger was pointing at a baby chimpanzee that was wearing Pomni's hat.Kinger turned,staring at the animal as it turned back to him,gazing at him.

"Ahahah. . .Kinger I don't think you should just stare at it like that.You might spook it. . ."
Ragatha said nervously.Everyone jumped as the chipanzee suddenly let out a loud,drawn out shriek and everyone went to cover their ears hastily.
"AUGH!SHUT THE #### UP YOU LITTLE-"
Jax stomped over to the monkey and swiped the hat off it's head and threw it at Pomni.The chipanzee was silent and then shrieked again as it lunged onto Jax's head,clawing and pulling Jax's ears while he screamed and stumbled about,trying to get the monkey off him.
"SOMEBODY ####### HELP ME!"