"Excuse me Juliana, I've told you before to not talk during our lesson, I gave you one last chance but you didn't listen" Ms Raifort scolded.

My heart started pounding like crazy.

"I...I"

"I'm afraid that you're gonna need to move to another seat away from your friends"

"But...Ms Raifort"

"Not buts, Rhonda please switch seats with Juliana"

I was upset by this, she doesn't realize that I was trying to comfort Arven. But I knew she wouldn't listen to me so I decided to not fight it and after getting my stuff, I headed over to the seat that was in the very back while the Rhonda girl took my spot next to Arven.

~~~~

Arven pov

I was furious, I get that she's a teacher but she doesn't know that my dad is dead, it's not fair that my girlfriend got moved, I'll need to tell her what Juliana was doing after class.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Approximately ten years ago, a professor name Turo unraveled the mystery of the terastal phenomenon, he discovered that the shining crystals down in Area Zero or rather the energy they emit is what causes pokemon to terastallize"

"This led the professor to invent tera orb technology and to develop a practical use for it, this technology was then shared with both the pokemon league and our academy, rumor has it that director Clavell was one of the researchers on the professor's team"

"Whoa"

"Alas, this story is much less exciting now that someone we all know appears in it, modern history truly is dull, isn't it?"

Then the school bell rang.

"This ends my history class, our next session will be our final exam, bring the wonders of history to the forefront of your minds in preparation"

After that, I went back to the others and we were getting ready to head out.

"You all ready to go?" Nemona asks.

"Yep, let's go"

"You three go on ahead, I'll meet you there" says Arven.

"Okay, see ya in a sec"

Then me, Nemona and Penny headed out.

~~~~

Arven pov

I walked over to Ms Raifort.

"Excuse me"

"Yes Arven, what can I do for you?"

"I just wanna tell you that during class, Juliana was trying to help me because you've talked about my dad who isn't...alive anymore" I explained while holding back my tears.

Her eyes widened.

"Oh...I see"

"So you moving her away from me and the others is really unfair of you, I don't wanna sound disrespectful but when it comes to my girl, I would do anything for her, so she needs to be with me, I really need her next to me since it calms down my anxiety"

"I understand, I'll do that and I'll apologize to Juliana the next time she's in class"

"Thank you ma'am, now I better go goodbye" I headed out and was on my way outside for Ms Dendra's class.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Sorry about what happened in history class" Penny frowned.