She shakes her and starts laughing also. She picks herself off the bed taking the sheets with her to cover herself with. "I'm gonna go take a show" she say, "put some pants on and go to your room" she begins the walk off.

"So it's a deal?" I ask grinning at her

She doesn't say anything but roll she eyes before stepping into her bathroom.

This girl will be the death of me. This was going to be hard, keeping my feelings for her hidden but maybe this is the only way to make her realize her feeling.

----

Silver POV

We arrange to go on a boat trip for the day. We were currently lying at the lounging area on boat making small talk, soaking up the sun.

Brad and I haven't spoken since the morning, but we've exchanged 'looks' from time to time. I'm not sure if he actually meant the 'agreement' he offered and I'm still not sure if I accepted if he did. I don't want to toy with his feelings; he's a good guy. But I don't want to loose him as a friend. Also last night was probably one of the best nights of my life. I've been with a lot of guys but they never made me feel like that, even with Cameron it was never that good. Brad just new how to work my body, his touch was just so intoxicating. Oh god what's wrong with me.

"I'm going to that bathroom" I say stand up leaving the group to go down inside the boat.

As I walk towards the bathroom door I hear footsteps coming down. I turn around to see Bradley in his shorts and shirt, which isn't fully buttoned up revealing his tanned chest. He has a smug look on his face as he walks towards.

"H-hey" I stutter

"Hi" he smirks still walking straight towards me.

I stumble backwards but he catches me by my waist and pushes me in to the small toilet behind me till my back hits a wall. He kicks the door close before crashing his lips on mine. His sweet move with passion and I kiss him back, opening my mouth as his runs his tongue over my bottom lip.

My hand move to his chest I push him back slightly breaking the kiss. "What are you doing", I say breathlessly.

"Showing you I can do just sex" a smile tugs on his lips before they land back on mine and fall into sync again. My hands wrap around his shoulders while his run up and down my sides, landing on my bum from time to time and giving it squeeze making me hum into the kiss.

He eventually leaves my lips to move to my neck instantly finding my sweet that he had discovered last night, causing me to moan. I feel him smirk against me while his fingers find the button on my high waisted shorts. He breaks away from my neck to look me in the eye. His undoes the button on my shorts and pulls them down along with my panties, his eyes never leaving mine as he crouches down. He places a sweet kiss on my exposed heat, my breath hitches and I throw my head back breaking the eye contact. He stands back up and one hand lands on the back on my neck pulling me into another kiss while the other rubs circles on my hip bone.

My hands move to unbutton the rest of his shirt then rest on the waistband on his short. I push them down and the shorts falls to the ground, Brad breaks the kiss to look down, kicking the clothes to the side. I follow his gaze down and my eyes land on his hard length. My hand wraps around it and I pump and few times making his groan in pleasure. He stops me by grabbing my hand and putting it back by my side. He steps closer and presses his body against mine. I gasp feeling his hard on my stomach. He smirks and edges his lips closer so they are barely touching. A hand runs down from my waist, to my stomach, then over my heat in a circular pattern. Without warning he pushes two fingers in causing me to moan once again.

He starts pumping, while I bit my bottom lips to suppress any noises. He kisses my neck sweetly then pulls back and locks eyes with mine. "Bradleey" I moan as his finger go at a teasingly pace, the smirk that played on his lips disappear as he pulls his fingers out making me whimper. His hands swiftly go behind my thigh and he pulls them up to wrap around his waist. He length pokes my entrance; his lips attach to mine stopping me from screaming out loud as he slams himself inside me. He grunts into the kiss as he thrusts into me repeatedly. I feel the familiar sensations building up in my stomach.

"Bradley" I say breathlessly pulling his head back, tugging on the curls on the back of his neck, "I'm about to" I manage to get out. I kisses me swiftly before whispering, "let it go baby".

He buries his head in my neck leaving warm kisses on my skin. I bit my lips so much so that I think it might draw blood, my hands still attached to his curls as my orgasm takes over me. Brad reaches his own high shortly after as I feel his warm liquids fill me.

We stay in our position for a short while catching out breaths. Brad removes his head from my neck and places a sweet lingering kiss on my lips then pulls away slipping himself out, placing me back on my feet.

He looks at me smirking; I smirk back and roll my eyes before leaving the wall I was leaned up again to grab some tissue from the toilet roll to clean my self up. I hand brad some tissue and he does the same.

"Maybe this could work", I say pulling my shorts up.

"Yeah?" he says raising his eyebrow.

"If you think you can handle it".

"I can"