→CHAPTER thirteen←

❝There's blood everywhere.❞

❞

YOUR body throbbed

YOUR body throbbed. The irony taste in your mouth didn't help either. Red dots blocked your vision. It's not every day that you manage to break blood vessels in both your eyeballs. So what exactly happened?

You felt the blood dripping down your neck. Just how bloody were you? The potential of this injury being fatal wasn't high, but damn did it hurt. Moving felt even worse. The swelling made your head pulsate with pain. Your groans of agony fell silent as even making a sound sent painful shocks throughout your head.

The last thing you remember is questioning the hostage.

Actually, it wasn't. Your last thought was of Fushiguro.

Fushiguro Megumi. A man you grew you despise. You tried so hard to become his friend, yet he tossed you to the side like worthless trash. As a child, you were shunned from the outside world. Your clan members were heartless people who didn't allow you to act like a normal kid and go outside. They kept you inside and worked you to the core. Where did everything go wrong for them?

Why did they become so ruthless? Did they still care about their title as the Deadly High Rollers? Was the name that special?

Who even gave that title to your clan?