Chapter 1

(sex will be mentioned in this chapter aaaand a lot of kissing intensely tho)

Jamon let out a long sigh and relaxed in his chair "What am I supposed to do now? The kids are at school and Yannick is at the other station." He said to himself. He got up from his chair, took his jacket and went downstairs to count some birds. Suddenly, Markus walked past him. His heart felt like it skipped a beat.

Something about him was just so.. attractive. Jamon quickly shook his head. "I can't possibly have feelings for him, can I? No there's no way!" Jamon said to himself. When he finished counting birds, he went back upstairs and sat down on his chair.

Just as Jamon sat down, Yannick came back upstairs and yelled "I'M BAAACK! MISSED ME?!" Jamon was startled by the sudden yelling and flinched a bit. Yannick went into the office and smiled widely "did I scare you?" He asked "Kinda, yeah." Jamon answered "aww, I'm so sorry" Yannick said, his voice laced with irony. "No you're not" Jamon said. "You're right, I'm not."

Yannick then gently kissed Jamon on the forehead and sat down next to him. "Well, what's the plan for today?" Jamon asked. "Nothing really, probably just the basic stuff" Yannick answered as he started his PC. "That's so boring tho, can't we go do something fun?" Jamon asked, letting out a long sigh immediately after he finished his question.

"We can have sex later if that's better for you" Yannick answered, grinning mischievously. "I- uhm.. No! No sex. Not today at least.." Jamon said while he clicked through a few pages on his computer. He seemed extremely bored.

"You're boring, Jamon. Y'know that?" Yannick asked but Jamon just ignored the question. The door to the station opened and Markus came inside. "Hey ya guys! How's it going?"

"It's going alright, we've just been chilling here. Waiting for the kids to come back." Yannick answered and smiled. Markus smiled back and looked at Jamon. "What? What's wrong? Is there something in my face?" Jamon asked, panicking slightly. "No no it's nothing I just.. love you I guess" Markus said, smiling. Jamon's eyes widened in surprise. "You.. what?" Jamon asked Markus. "I love you, Jamon."

"Then join us in this little relationship" Yannick offered to Markus. He nodded slightly. "Alright then, I'll join the fun!" Yannick and Markus both laughed and Jamon just chuckled.

Jamon got up from his chair and pointed into the direction of the door "I'll go count some bi-" Yannick interrupted him "No you don't." He said in a serious tone as he pulled Jamon back on his chair.

"I-" Jamon started his sentence but was cut off by Markus "shut it and obey us." Jamon swallowed hardly at Markus' words.

Jamon calmly sat in his chair, his eyes looking all around the room. Markus and Yannick both stayed quiet and exchanged some weird looks which confused Jamon. As Jamon got up again, Yannick stood up as well and pushed him against the wall, kissing him passionately.

Jamon leaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Yannick's neck, pulling him closer. Markus watched them kiss "wow, you're quite needy Jamon." Markus commented but Jamon ignored him.

When they were done kissing, Jamon panted heavily and tried to catch his breath. "That was.. intense?" Jamon said, he ran out of the door and accidentally ran against a patient named Louise. He accidentally pushed her down the stairs but she luckily survived. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" Jamon said, apologizing immediately. "Do you not have eyes in your head??" Louise asked annoyed.

"Oh, sorry Mr. Healingman. I didn't mean to sound rude, please forgive me." Jamon nodded slightly. "It's alright" Jamon then walked past Louise to go outside and count some birds.. again.

He ✨magiced✨ his cigarette and immediately took a drag from it. He let out a long sigh, trying to relax. Sadly his best friend Hannah wasn't around today, she had to study since she was an intern.